BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Through Spacetime [Ep.10 Part 4] + Zoey Raven's Wt. Mod + Niv-Mizzet the Firemind's Gallery Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Thy4nd

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
JUNE 14 AT 10:38 PM

First scene for the final non-king path update finished.

Some more to go.. I think we haven't seen Sam pregnant yet, have we?

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I really want to like this game, but there is just way to many spelling mistakes. Looks like this dev needs a proof reader who is fluent in the English language. not a jibe or insult at the dev, just an obvious observation of what it needs badly.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I really want to like this game, but there is just way to many spelling mistakes. Looks like this dev needs a proof reader who is fluent in the English language. not a jibe or insult at the dev, just an obvious observation of what it needs badly.
I really want to like this game, but there is are just way to too many spelling mistakes. Looks like this dev needs a proof reader, who is fluent in the English language. not a jibe or insult at the dev, just an obvious observation of what it needs badly badly needs.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I really want to like this game, but there is are just way to too many spelling mistakes. Looks like this dev needs a proof reader, who is fluent in the English language. not a jibe or insult at the dev, just an obvious observation of what it needs badly badly needs.
Ouch that burn lol, ill get the bucket of ice

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You missed the needed capital letter at the start of a new sentence, "Not a jibe..." so you proved his point, still need a proof reader. I am torn on the need for the comma after reader, the major style guides have some degree of disagreement on the excessive use of commas. ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You missed the needed capital letter at the start of a new sentence, "Not a jibe..." so you proved his point, still need a proof reader. I am torn on the need for the comma after reader, the major style guides have some degree of disagreement on the excessive use of commas. ;)
Quite correct. No comma needed.
"Looks like this dev needs a proof reader who is fluent in the English language." Being fluent is a subordinate clause for the statement.
A comma is only necessary if the subordinate clause comes before the main clause.
i.e. "Dev needs someone who is fluent in English, to operate as proof reader."

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I am torn on the need for the comma after reader, the major style guides have some degree of disagreement on the excessive use of commas. ;)
In that specific case a comma isn't strictly needed, though many people online will use commas to indicate any break in the flow of a sentence, to better simulate the pauses that would be present if something was spoken rather than read (like in this sentence). So how many commas is too many commas mostly depends on where you stand on the issue and how casual your writing is intended to be (ie, an informal post on a message board shouldn't be held to the same standards as a novel or a dissertation).

Though I am firmly in the camp that the Oxford comma should pretty much be mandatory no matter what, and I will shank a bitch if they say otherwise.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Though I am firmly in the camp that the Oxford comma should pretty much be mandatory no matter what, and I will shank a bitch if they say otherwise.
To be fair, what you have there is not an "Oxford comma".
An Oxford comma is used to separate the penultimate item in a list, from the last item.
The list must contain at least 3 items.
"I need you to get me a knife, some butter, and the bread."

Purists will argue that there is no need for the final comma. It's made redundant by use of "and" as a conjoiner.
You cannot conjoin with a pause.
Having something which separates followed by something which conjoins, seems rather counter-productive.
We want to separate them, then bring them together?
As a matter of efficiency, why not just bring them together? lol
"a knife, some butter and the bread."

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Hardly a grammar rebel when there are plenty of contexts where the Oxford comma is considered the acceptable usage. It's less standing out from the crowd and more just picking a side. :cool:

Purists will argue that there is no need for the final comma. It's made redundant by use of "and" as a conjoiner.
I would argue that it still lends clarity. If I say "My favorite types of sandwich are ham and cheese, turkey and swiss, and peanut butter and jelly", the commas break up the groupings. Without the Oxford comma, that sentence reads "My favorite types of sandwich are ham and cheese, turkey and swiss and peanut butter and jelly", which implies that I'm both a bit awkward with my phrasing, and like sandwiches that have turkey, swiss, peanut butter, and jelly.

Basically, there are instances where the Oxford comma does add value, whereas there's no real positive benefit gained by not using it. Plus it's more aesthetically pleasing because it clearly separates the groupings visually.

Reactions: Regardie

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
It's a good game and I'm looking forward to an update because I enjoyed playing it. Kudos to the developer. you are doing good work

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Through Spacetime [Ep.10.5] [Empiric]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC/ANDROID

SIZE ~ 654 MB

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -
ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes