EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95c.jpg

Overview:
Game starts in year 3021.
Ship with eight beautiful women picks up emergency signal and quickly acts to save the only survivor of a failed experiment. There's an issue though, the survivor is the last human male in the Universe.
Harem game with few choices and two intervening plot lines.
TL;DR - Guy goes into space and sticks penis wherever​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: Empiric - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other games: Adored by the Devil
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN WALKTHROUGH* - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - GALLERY MOD* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

34a.png scene7g.png 31d.png [ scene26q.png bgr3.png tr10.png lsims15.png wmob4.png anb2.png nisx1.png daop13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not bad start, there is a lot of content already, including sex...:p
After playing it, and reading your comments, Im fairly sure it would go only up with each update.
Yet, apart those few (minor) flaws related to the game itself, your major weakness is the advertising and self-promotion.;)
Common, man, those dev-notes are an example what you should never do/write in that section:WeSmart::BootyTime:
Im guessing you did report this post, and soonish it will go "live" into games world/section.
Good luck with further development(y)

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Not bad start, there is a lot of content already, including sex...:p
After playing it, and reading your comments, Im fairly sure it would go only up with each update.
Yet, apart those few (minor) flaws related to the game itself, your major weakness is the advertising and self-promotion.;)
Common, man, those dev-notes are an example what you should never do/write in that section:WeSmart::BootyTime:
Im guessing you did report this post, and soonish it will go "live" into games world/section.
Good luck with further development(y)
I had that attitude since childhood I always used to undersell myself so people wouldn't expect anything from me so I guess it just stuck. :cautious:

Kangarodilido

Sep 15, 2018
I had that attitude since childhood I always used to undersell myself so people wouldn't expect anything from me so I guess it just stuck. :cautious:
I kinda thought it was meant to be funny. I mean, nobody is that bad...

Also: Can we have a Mega link, please?

May 30, 2017
I had that attitude since childhood I always used to undersell myself so people wouldn't expect anything from me so I guess it just stuck.
I mean, it's a way better attitude than being an ego-maniac. It generally means you're open to criticism and willing to listen, grow, and improve. But there is a difference between a bit of self deprecation rooted in healthy realism and either unhealthy self-criticism or trying to evoke pity.

Even if your work isn't perfect, if you're open and communicative, people will appreciate you sharing it here. The coffee joke in your dev notes was funny, it was just the couple of dozen negative adjectives you used about yourself and your work that concerned people.

This place has a lot of people who are willing to help people like you to better your product. Be realistic, be open, ask for help, but don't go overboard trying to lower expectations. You made a thing. That's impressive on it's own. You want to improve on it. That's even better. :)

Just do the best you can and remember that that is more than good enough. Hating your work is the fastest way to stop you from bettering it and finishing your project.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Will this game need or have a walk through? Also there are devs who have done much worse with a much longer time frame, have more self confidence.
Eventually yes.. now only tricky scene is the threesome with Eve and Sam.. you have to agree to give Sam semen on first day and then don't split up on the planet so she doesn't get raped by alien.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Can't write anything as well thought out as the above replies, but I love it so far. Looking forward to the next update!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I really liked it. I'll be honest, I nearly skipped it due to the rape tag, but after looking into it, I saw that it was completely avoidable which helped influence my decision. And seeing the in-game hint to avoid it was also nice to see. So far I actually enjoy the story and hope the romance side of things get more love as I really thought the cuddle scenes with Eve were cute and wholesome (I have a love for cheesy romance shit, sorry). Looking forward to more.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I really liked it. I'll be honest, I nearly skipped it due to the rape tag, but after looking into it, I saw that it was completely avoidable which helped influence my decision. And seeing the in-game hint to avoid it was also nice to see. So far I actually enjoy the story and hope the romance side of things get more love as I really thought the cuddle scenes with Eve were cute and wholesome (I have a love for cheesy romance shit, sorry). Looking forward to more.
There will be romance to some extent but heavily depending on girl's personality.
Eve is more of a easygoing "just enjoy sex" type of woman. Most romance will have Natasha, Lily, Kaite, Morgan and the Alien girl I'll introduce in next episode. Hitomi and Sam are the least important in story so they won't have much.
Also I'll be focusing more on the backstories in next episode. I didn't have much space left in this episode for that.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes