Unity - Abandoned - Ticklish Tessa [2021-01-29] [Caroo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

Played this a week ago, and played the male.
    I do not agree about the [Character Creation] tag - you cannot 'Create' a new character, you can can only 'Customize' female Tess to a male Tess with 1 click of a button ... and to further mention: the change is less than 50%.
    Other 'Customizations' you can do is: with each passing session, you can undress Tess bit-by-bit out of their daily work clothes and dress them up in BDSM gear; further adding to the kinky fetishes :p
    I was surprised it's not like the typical one's found in CDG (CumDotGame) where you just tickle to get job done and then 'game over' - in this, you do that, then it goes to another (restaurant) scene, read dialogs, choose right answer, then back to another night of tickling (M or F) Tess, and repeat another 2? (or 3) times before 'game over' ... due to having more and longer content, it certainly has replay value :)
    Rating: I give this a generous 4 rubber chickens out of 5 because while it is short (about 15-20mins playtime), it's still longer than most "Touching" games I've played in the past.
    The 'Toon' animation is super smooth.
    My only 2 tiny gripes is:
    1) The [Character Creation] tag is somewhat misleading as I love CC games and have the tag on notification.
    2) Tess' feet obscures his penis knob, thus you don't see he's cum until tickling is over - and the cum looks more like precum than cum cum = it's c-thru, not white.
    Edit: PS: I'm not a fan of Furries nor Tickling nor Feet, so giving this a 4/5 is saying something. It was the misleading CC tag that lead me to play this little gem :) but it hasn't changed the way I feel about Furries, Tickling, and Feet :D lol.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Oniknowsnew

Normally not particularly into furries or feet but something about this is just so charming. Very well made little game, simple, well animated, good options so far. Looking forward to the full release.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

drinktheevil

This was a very fun game, as a non furry i found this game very entertaining, i might have became a furry...holy shit i think im a furry. shit...what do i do can i find a furry girlfriend? hope so, i never really had any luck previously with girls, maybe its because they werent furries....damn what an emotional awakening. Edit: First off I want to say, I did not know she was a mouse at first, idk how I didnt see it, I knew she was some kind of animal...but than it hit me after I blew a load, Did i just bate to a Mouse? what the fuck...damn...my socks...fell off.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dreganastra

I love this. I'm a sucker for feet (pun intended) and am tired of just throwing in footjobs to get a tag. so any tickling, foot worship, sniffing, or other foot related activity that doesn't get enough attention is a 100 from me. hope to see more.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

gdrocker

I came into this expecting to not like it—not necessarily "hate" it, just not feel it appeal to me personally.
    I will go on record as saying I don't like tickling. That, and pretty much anything relating to interacting with feet, is sort of a turn-off for me...

...but I clicked it because I thought the character underneath was kinda cute. I checked the provided MEGA link (at the time of this review), being only 43 MB; that's gonna make practically no impact on my hard drive. I gave it a shot, playing all the way past Session 6... and it's harmless fun. I couldn't find anything wrong with it content-wise.

In fact, I think I was a bit more annoyed that the game starts for the first time in full-screen mode and you manually have to switch it to a windowed mode; and also that you have to go through all six sessions in order every time in order to get to an "endless mode", at which point you're probably going to be a bit tired of the project. This is to other video games what a Sudoku might be to a jigsaw puzzle—you don't play this for a sense of fulfillment; it's basically a ten-, maybe fifteen-minute time-waster. Go into it with that mentality, and surely you'll have fun without it feeling like it overstays its welcome. As for one final point of contention in the discussion topic: I think it helped that the character in the game has plantigrade / humanoid feet. For me, personally, it gives a sense of something I'm already familiar with, something I can associate as a commonality between this character and other attractive human characters...

...so with that, I'm comfortable giving this a somewhat generous three-star rating. If half-stars were a possibility, I would probably give it a 2.5, nothing more. On the one hand, it's harmless, barely impactful and the character is somewhat attractive; on the other, it's a very short game with little variety and no ability to save progress. Neither the pros nor cons outweigh one another here.