BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
Ticklish Tessa is an interactive tickling video game. Originally made with the intent to learn and understand Unity's 2D animation tool set.
In this game your objective is to help out Tessa: A stressed-out mouse with many corporate responsibilities.
For Tessa's circumstance that help involves some playful tickling!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-17
Release Date: 2021-01-29
Developer: Caroo -
Censored: No
Version: Januari 29
Language: English
Other Games: Pearl Polishing Princess Moon The Bindmancer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

https___www.kangaroovideogames.com_wp-content_uploads_2020_06_Gender-Options.gif https___www.kangaroovideogames.com_wp-content_uploads_2020_06_Free-Demo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

konemer

Oct 14, 2017
ooo very good was looking to get it from some where, i like the other one with caroo tickled, hope this will be as good and full.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Furry foot fetish, except the feet are 100% human.
Not every furry wants their anthros to be 100% anatomically correct. Caroo prefers plantigrade anthros. So do many other furries.

Some people give furries shit, claiming that they want animal dicks and animal-like features on everything and want to fuck their dog, and then there's people giving furries shit for not putting animal dicks and animal-like features on everything.

:FacePalm:

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Not every furry wants their anthros to be 100% anatomically correct. Caroo prefers plantigrade anthros.

Some people give furries shit, claiming that they want animal dicks and animal-like features on everything and want to fuck their dog, and then there's people giving furries shit for not putting animal dicks and animal-like features on everything.

We can't win. :FacePalm:
Just dont be a furry maybe youll win then

Also this game is hot pls get full version

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Just dont be a furry maybe youll win then
I'd rather not stop having an interest in a hobby I like just to appease people who are pissed off that irl humans and/or anime girls aren't the only things I'm into.

Besides, if they're willing to bully people over liking non-human fictional characters, they'll just find something else to turn into an "issue"

Last edited:

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
It's still in development but the latest leaked version is from May 29th, the link is here:

I don't know who to contact about getting it added to the OP, though.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes