Ren'Py - TiddyTown [v0.1] [DVM]

1. 1.00 star(s)

GreenMeanie

PROS: Female characters are beautiful and well rendered. So far it seems like NTR will be implemented but optional/avoidable. Which it should be avoidable/optional because the story seems like your choices will impact whether or not you'll get an NTR ending.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    CONS: (1) English is obviously not the Dev's first language but it's understandable enough to know what's going on most of the time. (2) Setting names and relationships is kind of pointless. I've set the relationships but they still referred to me as Sister (in pool scene) even though MC is male. I renamed MC but they still called MC Mark. So that needs to be fixed. (3) The map is unnecessary and is only there for fluff. (4) Unnecessary grind is annoying! You have to keep skipping time to get to the next event. (5) There is no need to repeat events multiple times if nothing different happens when repeating events. There's no reason to watch the same scene 5 times in a row just to get 1 new dialogue/scene. (6) Story seems linear (not entirely sure since there's very little content). Overall a 1/5 but yeah the cons outweigh the pros. Hopefully if NTR is implemented it will be ACTUALLY optional/avoidable and not something that you don't see but still happens in background story. If the typos get fixed it would at least be a 2/5.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Amedeux

I tried "the game", it's another case of: I have nothing exciting to tell or show, so I made it sandbox and added some stupid and useless grinding to lengthen the "story" playing time.
    But at least Dev warns us repeatedly: "An hour of your life, gone".(n)