VN - Ren'Py - Tides of Succession [Ch.1 v0.1] [TakMycket]

1. 5.00 star(s)

pougie

Absolutely fantastic in every way that matters. The plot is exceptionally original and I found myself completely captivated by it immediately. Every character in the story has a unique character and they actually act in accordance with it.... which I unfortunately cannot say is true in the majority of VN's.
    The graphics are, in my opinion at least, are simply amazing and as good as I have seen in any VN .
    Very much looking forward to the next instalment.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sam20sss

It's a great start, and it feels fresh since monogamy games without NTR aren't common around here. The narrative also seems solid, the characters are interesting, and the pirate adventure theme is always a classic that never goes out of style. Now, we just have to see how the author develops everything.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Xan_Vados

Absolutely a gem of a game! I can’t say for sure how the story will unfold once more characters come into play, but I found it super fresh, new, and unique in its approach. The LIs are also really different, each with distinct personalities, which I loved. Best of luck to the dev for future updates!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jkjkjkjkjk

Amazing start to a game. The story has plenty of intrigue and can't wait to see where it is headed. Am particularly excited about the MC, as he acts like an adult and not a horny teen. Looking forward to the adventure and romance ahead.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sk thunder

It is one of the most promising VNs I have played so far and I hope it will continue to deliver. Fantasy genre is quite common for VNs but most of them are focused on erotic adventures rather than a plausible story because they mostly contain female characters although they should have, in my opinion, other male characters with their own Love Interests separate from the Main Protagonist and also without NTR. I am getting that type of vibe from this VN but I do not know what the Dev planning.

The romantic conversations were great and the overall scripting is very good. The renders are present-day-standard and I like it very much. I hope good fortune for this VN in the days to come.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

aob86

good start, liked the story and the love interests. quality of the renders is very nice too. worth a try in my opinion and i'm looking forward to the next update. i hope the next update is just as good.