Unity Completed Tied Up Under Surveillance [Final] [Hat Jump]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
1639473299277.png

Overview:
You are a security guard and your monitor switches to a woman in bondage. Will you free her? Or will you watch?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-14
Release Date: 2021-10-31
Developer: Hat Jump - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: First Crush Strips To Pay My Debt - Wifey Wanna Baby But Hubby Can't Get It Up Unless She A Ho
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1639473416706.png 1639473509548.png 1639473557535.png

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
A little but functional game, but probably not worth your time.

You are given a very simple game to play select the right food for 2 animals out of a choice of 3 foods, selecting the wrong answers makes things happen to the girl, so you want to get things wrong. There are only 3 scenes for incorrect answers. There is also a different ending if you get both answers correct first time.

I played through twice, once with wrong answers and once with right answers and I'd finished it 7 minutes.

The general design aesthetic is good, the art is very basic but serviceable. The actual game play is pretty dumb and uninspiring.

I'd assume this is just someone learning to write basic code in unity and sharing the results.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
All this mini-games are meant to be single scenes from the (in-progress) "Make Your Parents Proud, an adult visual novel.".

Downloading the scenes might not be worth it, but you can play all of them directly in the browser on the itch.io page. Here’s this one:

It would probably work better if all the scenes were collected in the same thread, under the header of the full game they are part of. As it is, this is pretty much as if a game developer would get a new thread for every single update of their game instead of just updating a single thread.