4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Lol i want the translate of the 2.0 already so i can upload it as soon as possible Either way the oneone1 New game i can't wait anymore damn so many good rpg games this 2019 i hope kagura will release the
shinachiku-castella new game but i doubt we will get the translate 2.0 soon
Wahahaha i knew it my prediction come true Kagura will release Tiina on Steam damn i wish they also release there new games fuck 2019 Love the RPG game's that will release this year kinda useless when i freaking buy the 2.0 on dlsite

Reactions: crisbr

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Wahahaha i knew it my prediction come true Kagura will release Tiina on Steam damn i wish they also release there new games fuck 2019 Love the RPG game's that will release this year kinda useless when i freaking buy the 2.0 on dlsite
Then it is confirm that this new game will be this year ?

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Then it is confirm that this new game will be this year ?
What new game tiina or the one that shinachiku creating atm?, for the time being im more focus on the ideology in friction damn can't wait anymore to the release date i hope they release this games close to each other's so i can play them all day fuck if the thread starter didn't update the download when kagura release it i might gonna buy it again for the sake of fast update

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
What new game tiina or the one that shinachiku creating atm?, for the time being im more focus on the ideology in friction damn can't wait anymore to the release date i hope they release this games close to each other's so i can play them all day fuck if the thread starter didn't update the download when kagura release it i might gonna buy it again for the sake of fast update
Follow shinachiku C-in for updates new protagonist look cool

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
Follow shinachiku C-in for updates new protagonist look cool
Yeah the new MC is gorgeous but if shinachuku update it to 2.0 i think kagura will not release the new game without the full content and i freaking hope that the new game will release this fall or early winter on 2020

dabu1946

Sep 3, 2018
Did they remove this game from the DLSite store because of the steam announcement? Big Yikes.

TheReaper21

Feb 25, 2019
I encounter a glitch that wipe out my save data after finishing chapter 3. I downloaded the full save but the thoughtful in the church wont tell you how to get the scenes since its all already there. I want to experience it myself so if someone have a chapter 4 save you will be my favorite person forever!

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
I encounter a glitch that wipe out my save data after finishing chapter 3. I downloaded the full save but the thoughtful in the church wont tell you how to get the scenes since its all already there. I want to experience it myself so if someone have a chapter 4 save you will be my favorite person forever!
;)

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes