4.20 star(s) 42 Votes

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
What a surprise Kagura Games working on the translation of Tiina hopfully with uncensored patch^^

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is there any change to the game if you keep the lust stat low?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I think the game will be a little harder becuase you need to focus then on main sotry to "get lvl".
I was thinking about plot changes and endings. I tested till that event with the demon monkeys, because I assumed there can be some change on how that one plays out. But it was the same way. So it seems like there is no branching during the game.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Id really be interested in a second one like this. While I really liked this one I feel there were various areas where the full potential of the game hasnt been used.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
Full save. Load save 9 for the recollection room. The ending was so bloody annoying.
even though load 9 is the recollection room save file, it seems that i cannot open the save file and enter the recollection room.

just when i press on the save file, i am immediately returned to the title screen

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
even though load 9 is the recollection room save file, it seems that i cannot open the save file and enter the recollection room.

just when i press on the save file, i am immediately returned to the title screen
Load the Save from Chapter 2 and go into the Church, it works.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes