Short parody starring Tiki from Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-29
Release Date: 2020-12-23
Developer: greedylust23
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD (v.1.1.2)
Win10
: - - -

SC1.jpg SC2.jpg SC3.jpg

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Found 9. Got bored. Considering one of those differences I found was a tiny sparkle of light on the water, I don't even want to know what three I missed.
Not worth the hassle considering the 'Engrish'.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Found 9. Got bored. Considering one of those differences I found was a tiny sparkle of light on the water, I don't even want to know what three I missed.
Not worth the hassle considering the 'Engrish'.
You can always count on the friendly community, the solution was already commented :). Still, sorry for bad english, original game was in jp and there was no translation available. Also I'm interested in your opinion on this kind of games, I was hoping the community would help each other with solving the puzzle.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
All I get is a black band across the screen where I am supposed to: I presume click on a picture to select changes? If this is dependent on an internet connection, is it safe and should there be something stating that in the OP?

Reactions: greedylust23

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
All I get is a black band across the screen where I am supposed to: I presume click on a picture to select changes? If this is dependent on an internet connection, is it safe and should there be something stating that in the OP?
Yes, you need an internet connection even in the downloadable version, I can assure you it's safe