VN Ren'Py Abandoned Tilden Hall [v0.2] [Sueet Monn]

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Oh, I just see Sueet Monn finished a beta version for v0.2. Hope testing goes well, and I get to play the stable version sometime next week. ^_^

Reactions: SueetMonn

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
Oh, I just see Sueet Monn finished a beta version for v0.2. Hope testing goes well, and I get to play the stable version sometime next week. ^_^
That's right! Going through some test runs as I type this. I have encountered a couple bugs that I'm patching up as I go - thank goodness for the beta period haha. Unless I encounter something catastrophic, we should definitely be good to go next week :)

SueetMonn

May 7, 2017
Oh boy oh boy oh boy, can't wait for this to continue! 1 week turning in to 2, almost 3 tho :(
Hey, I appreciate the kind words! I'm still working on the project - definitely don't take my lack of posting here to mean otherwise. I'm not really sure what the etiquette is on these forums regarding bumping and double-posting of topics. This next update will be substantial though, with a couple completely different arks depending on different choices. Posting some updates to my Patreon now!

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2!

PC (80MB): - - - -
Mac (88MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i expect nudity and a handy in the dark by update #13 dammit!!! :D looks like this'll be a slow burn folks..lol

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
well i played the game. it is a good start but then i got stuck when i need to meet up with the friends in the common room after they watch the show. from that point its bit of a mess. also when i click on aaliyah's room i end up in the common/cafeteria part

Dec 29, 2018
well i played the game. it is a good start but then i got stuck when i need to meet up with the friends in the common room after they watch the show. from that point its bit of a mess. also when i click on aaliyah's room i end up in the common/cafeteria part
I had the same problem and had to reload. You have to knock on Aaliyah's room right after you leave your room when your friends are busy watching their show.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Very nice renders, nice looking females. Had a good laugh at Derek's "f*ck my sh*t up" hairstyle, haha...

Shame that there's no xxx content yet, but at least the author declared it right away so I didn't get my hopes up. Nice setting, I'll keep an eye on this!

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
It seems there is more to do in the free roam aspect of the game but when I go to explore it, I get locked out of the Common area discussion with your friends about the dead body and if you decide to do that event first instead, the game will let you know that you completed 0.2 boots you to main menu. What I've done besides continuing the event was gotten myself a School ID card, registered at the Library, went back and picked up a book on fixing coffee machines for the barista at the cafe, and I've talked to the fox girl waitress about Derek. You can also train your fitness at the gym. I'm hoping the dev can allow players to continue exploring the campus after the "You've reached the end of this update" screen.