VN Ren'Py Abandoned Time Effect [v0.1.1b] [XCat]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
Overview:
It's a VN game (visual novel) with a lot of text. The first version actually contains not so many images but don't you worry! It already has enough for you to decide if you like my drawing style to wait for more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 29/07/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.1b
Language: English
Genre: Fantasy, monsters, parody, sci-fi

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "TimeEffect.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -
MAC: - -

2.jpg 3.jpg

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i'll keep my watch out for this, not bothered with the current version to go actual download it.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
There's so many smiley faces in the spoiler, that I hope TCMS gets his cheque for advertising the emoji movie.

Reactions: Cirro84

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
don't talk about that movie, i am to scared with the day and age of the internet, that within a few months we see a starting game on here that has emojis as characters, with ofcourse a incest theme >>> :p:mad::happyblush:) in order maincharacter, angry sis, happy sis and mom

Reactions: Cirro84 and nejfan

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the emoji movie.
Curse you for even mentioning that movie.

My youngest made me go watch it. I offered her anything else, literally anything, but no it had to be that fucking movie.

I've seen films so bad they make school productions look like oscar winning performances but nothing compares to the shower of shit that is the emoji movie.

Fuck that movie.

Fuck it right up it's arse.

Reactions: Cirro84 and dartis

Turkeyman

Jun 15, 2017
Not a fan of the characters having the lower half of their bodies cut off like that, I just imagine them hopping along on their stumps like south park characters.

GalValorian

Apr 6, 2017
Pros:
+it's not daz3d
+the space submarine made me chuckle
+backgrounds are not barf inducing
+at least he tried
Cons:
-MC looks just like a ME:Andromeda npc. That's not a good thing
-persistent MC. That wouldn't be a problem if he was visually interesting or expressive, like Rance from Sengoku Rance or Grace from Mutiny!! Too bad he's as appeaing as a moldy box of expired discount breakfast cereal
-i understand that the lack of gravity kinda makes appendages not that useful, but for the love of god, what happened to everyone's legs?
-anatomy got thrown out of the airlock, it seems. It's not even cartoonish or deformed, is straightforward wrong. I mean, look at that asian looking chick in OP, either her right breast is a meter longer than her left one, or they hit a non euclidean pocket dimension jumping trough a wormhole
-that unholy, not funny, cat-like abomination

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This looks like it could be fun so I will give it a go. Also daedilus what in the world is the gif in your sig from?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Nothing more than a gif... sadly... If ever there was a game that should have had an image in it, that's the one...

dartis

Oct 15, 2016

My youngest made me go watch it. I offered her anything else, literally anything, but no it had to be that fucking movie.

I've seen films so bad they make school productions look like oscar winning performances but nothing compares to the shower of shit that is the emoji movie.

Fuck that movie.

Yeah, my parents would put their foot down, if they thought they were in for a bad movie experience, and I think your words (and this new hollywood climate) makes me think that I should do the same. If I ever have snot goblins.

And fuck Sony TOO! Damn them for having good animators and then demanding they make filth.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont care about the graphism
i dont care about text
i dont care about story

i care about the 0.XXXX disease. i try to avoid this as much as possible
i saw too many games, with nice graphism, nice story etc.. getting fucked and never survived this disease.
only strongest ones survive, thats the ones i want

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Fuck that movie.

Gotta lay down the law with the kids. If it's not made by Disney or Lego, we don't go to the theater. They have to wait for video to see it otherwise (when I can leave the room if it sucks.)

This game was pretty bad, I'll stick with the sfm one.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
like 1 month ago (or 2 maybe, almost ) he announced an update... still waiting... i guess you can put this on "on hold" for now, unless he miraculously read my comment and decide to bring this update out XD