Time for an introduction, I guess.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Alright boys and girls.

I've been around here a while, and haven't made an actual introduction yet (I think). Well, here goes nothing:

I'm Eoin (real first name, by the way. Pronounced O-win). 19 years on this god-forsaken shithole of a planet. Studying general computing in college. Irish. Worked on mod with a few people (I'll get back to it eventually, I promise (probably)). Likes hold-em poker (preferably no-limit and live, not so much online), and programming things. Dislikes web languages (like php, not html. I like html).
---
There. Now we're done with the introductions.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Welcome to the forum.... I guess :pokerFace:

Reactions: Eoin

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I've estimated my 'Thank you' for the welcome means... jack shit.
Well, considering you're almost a year late with this... yeah :test:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Alright boys and girls.

I've been around here a while, and haven't made an actual introduction yet (I think). Well, here goes nothing:

I'm Eoin (real first name, by the way. Pronounced O-win). 19 years on this god-forsaken shithole of a planet. Studying general computing in college. Irish. Worked on mod with a few people (I'll get back to it eventually, I promise). Likes hold-em poker (preferably no-limit and live, not so much online), and programming things. Dislikes web languages (like php, not html. I like html).
---
There. Now we're done with the introductions.
It's nice to meet you. Good luck with college!

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
688 posts at the moment...uhm, welcome, your name reminded me Edwin of Baldur's Gate. Your profile pic....it is MAGIC! XD

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
688 posts at the moment...uhm, welcome, your name reminded me Edwin of Baldur's Gate. Your profile pic....it is MAGIC! XD
Baldur's Gate is one of those games that I have, but just haven't got around to playing.

Yeah, Shia is one of a kind.