VN - Others - Completed - Time for Punishment Class ~Taking Lessons for My Boyfriend~ [v1.07] [Kenjya Time]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Audioviper

Your typical NTR blackmail story with the bonus of stunningly beautiful animated artwork. There are many flaws, but my main bug bear is just how short of a story it is. There are only a handful of "chapters", and the dialogue tying them together could fill maybe a couple of paragraphs at best. The spark that ignites our Heroine's insatiable lust is a simple kiss from her boyfriend, Cuck-kun, and then 3 or 4 days later the faculty are making sure she's air tight, and she is appreciating ever single second of their diligent work. I like a plot that doesn't pad, but this felt more like a prologue than a full fledged story. It's not as if there was no place for additional content, either. Cuck-kun has a conversation via text with the Heroine at the end of every chapter, which I was sure would eventually lead to him receiving anonymous photos or clues as to what his precious girlfriend was up to when she wasn't texting him back, but... Nope. Just a few texts back and forth with virtually no hints beyond the occasional delayed response. In fact, Cuck-kun has absolutely no idea anything is afoot, right up until you choose one of the endings. If you like a teasing style of NTR discovery, you will not find it here.

I would also like to question the choices that are available to you, or more accurately, the lack thereof. I have no issue with linear story, but I have to question why the games let's you "pick" a choice when there are no other options available. The game just randomly stops and requires you to move your mouse over a button to... Confirm you want the scene to continue, I guess? Maybe there is a technical limitation that necessitates the inclusion of these buttons, but otherwise I cannot think of a single reason for them to exist in a linear story. It's honestly bizarre.

Another bizarre aspect are the technical issues. I managed to finish this game in 45 minutes (including clean-up), however it would've been around 35 had the game not soft locked me out of progressing a couple times. The menu still worked, yet the scene just stopped with no real hint of any reason as to why. The first time this happened was when transitioning to scene 3, and as I had not saved up until this point, I needed to restart from the main menu and skip back through the dialogue up until then. It then soft locked at the transition to scene 2. This repeated 3 more times until I very slowly and patiently made my way through all the major scene shifts, which eventually got me past my initial failure point. Yay. It then happened once more on the next scene change. Had I not started save scumming in case of this exact problem, I may have just thrown in the towel and called it quits right there, but I thanked the great bebby jebus I had saved not 3 lines beforehand and went on to finish the game.

Now I know it may seem like a solid 1 star experience from my previous rantings, but I feel that the artwork and animation is so good that it absolutely makes it worth your time, and that is the most disappointing thing. Had this game fleshed itself out and built up the corruption and training, as well as added some teasing elements for Cuck-kun, I can honestly say that it would've had the potential to have been one of the best NTR VN's out there, but the extremely short story and complete lack of technical finesse just leaves you feeling somewhat hollow. A crying shame.

TLDR; Story is way too short and the game is a technical nightmare, but the artwork still makes it work your time. Set aside 30 minutes of your evening and save often, and you won't be too disappointed.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

StevieJobs

Art is very well done, animations are good too. Plot is terrible. The girl passes from being a kinky chick with hormones to a huge cheating whore in just 24 hours. There is no character development and the excuses given to justify what happens are childish and ridiculous. I could not stand the plot.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

lnomsim

Meh.

The art i great.
    The "story" is short and boring. and each chapter is a repetition of the previous one with some tedious filler events.

Basically, in class, some dialogue with random characters, teacher call the girl, rapes her, she talks to her boyfriend through the phone, rinses and repeats.

Also, for me the age freezes constantly, I can't even get pas chapter 4.

Well, the game only has 6 chapters, so I guess I'm not missing much.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ehendu

First review is pretty much spot on. All the effort in this game's dev went into the animation with little thought given to anything else. Great visuals, absolutely stale story. There's really no corruption, BDSM, or NTR to speak of. Good for a quick fap, but definitely something to delete right after because boy is it large for how "small" of a "game" it is.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

arimfan

I have to agree with my fellow degenerate demon hunter bellow, the animations are gorgeous, but the story...

it's basically

"what you saw me masturbating? oh no, i wanted to save my first time for my boyfriend :("
    keep in mind that's in the first few minutes.

so yeah. fans of corruption or storytelling, move along...

"what a shame"
    -JC Denton
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Well well well... What we got here? NTR game with MANA as artist? Well... He certainly wrote NTR things but i didnt thought that we would be able to see it as a game. Anyway, i will rate this game by these categories : Animation/Hscenes, Story/Translation, Optimization. Honestly speaking, animation really is great but there is some significant problems...

Animation/Hscenes 5/5 - MANA did great job with animation and this alone, carry entire... Pseudo VN with choices?

Story/Translation 1/5 - Well... There is honestly nothing to talk about. Cameras which are in girl toilets, some kind of crazy rules and etc. I honestly really disgusted how FMC "try" to protect their boyfriends by literally cheating on them. Not even trying to think or search any other way. There is no choices except at the end where there is only variation in scene and what will happen. As about translation... Some words not translated or it's just bugs... So you will often see japanese symbols. Phone messages also isn't translated, except for text which will be on the bottom part of the screen.

Optimization 1/5 - HOLY MOLY! It takes enitre gigabyte during animation! I know that animations is cool when it's done by such artists like MANA but can we get at least some optimization? I cant even proceed into other chapter because it takes forever to load, the only way to progress for me was to restart game and load another chapter

ANYWAY. My verdict is 3/5, animation alone carries this entire pseudo VN with choices. Optimization and story kinda bad so you can just watch gallery and enjoy animation done by MANA. I think if they used Renpy, optimization might have been better....