Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
24a794df-b9fc-4b01-a8cb-776eca85e7b4.png
Time For You - V0.20.0 - (Chapter 02 - Part 5)

PC:

Mac:

Android:
From the Dev:
We finally made it to the end of Chapter 02! I haven't encountered, or been informed of any issues, so hopefully all good, but let me know if you encounter anything at all. Hope you all enjoy it! I’m super tired, but I’m excited to get back into it with Chapter 03 :3 When you load your save in the terminal between chapters just click “Continue - Chapter 2” to do a refresh, where you’ll get a text from the DEV with the changelog. You’ll be able to add the bonus wallpapers via the Shop app located on the second page on your phone (Click the new arrow beside messages to get there). The codes based on the tier are listed below and case-sensitive.
Notes: Saves:
*All saves for PC and Mac should automatically carry over, but if they didn’t, look below:
PC
: Your saves should automatically carry over but if they don’t, just copy over the “saves” folder in “game/saves” from V0.14.0
Mac: Your saves should automatically carry over. Let me know if that’s not the case.
Android: You should get the option to install over V0.14.0 without losing data. If you don’t, before deleting V0.14.0, go to: internal storage (or SD card)/Android/data/t.f.y/files/saves. Backup the saves folder on your phone and then install v0.14.0 and move the saves folder over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm confused with mom's interrogation with the unknown machine. I was following the walkthrough as it said, I showed her the oven/bucket then the machine, but I wasn't able to interrogate her. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Time for You [v0.20.0] [Zero2HeroGames] (920 MB rar pc source)
227 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I gotta say that "Apologizing to Ellie before getting Selena" is a fat piece of bull crap. I mean Ellie is literally third-wheeling in their relationship. It's like she gets to decide whether MC and Selena should be together or not.
Man, I'm starting to hate her. And I bet she'll be introduced with all her bitchy attitude. Its kinda Disappointing.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Enjoyed the game so far

Story is pretty gud and entertaining

Models are pretty nice to look at animations are very nice to look at

The update felt a bittle short tho ... But i still enjoyed that ending

Looking forward to that Ellie chapter .. But so far she seems like a pain in the ass to deal with

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes