VN - Ren'Py - Time Heals [Ch. 1 Part 1] [Owl's]

1. 5.00 star(s)

KloppStyle

Incredibly beautiful visual novel, very interesting plot.
    I like this game even more than Summers Gone, in this game adequate protagonist.
    Beautiful menu and music accompaniment.
    Someone left a review that the game has no Russian language, but the author has already mentioned that the Russian language will be a little later.
    Overall I can give this game 5 stars and look forward to new updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

simonplayboy

enjoed playing the game

amzing graphics
    initial storyline excellent
    story build up is also good
    character are good

need more renders (
    cant increase text size , will be good if can

updates are quite late .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

The game in terms of the plot of course, the bomb is simple. Episode 1 has passed so far in general a masterpiece, as for me, the atmosphere and the plot are very interesting, the characters are very coolly made, the game really came to me and I'm really looking forward to the new version of the game
  4. 3.00 star(s)

P0R0R0CA

I plan to Talk about the lack of representation in the game. I hope this situation changes in the future, but it's one of those games where you're limited to the author's narrative. The female character treats the main character disrespectfully, and the protagonist seems to agree with her, perhaps because the author directed him that way. As a player, you're confined to this point of view; you can't disagree with the character. In fact, regardless of the situation, you can't have any opinion because you're restricted to how the author wants the protagonist to think. Besides that, the game seems promising.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

_Simon

Gosh, that's what I was looking for! The game itself is very entertaining, has beautiful models, and has an interesting history that made me excited for more. It was definitely a great start!
    Keep up the good work!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ObsessivelyAroused

Short summary:

High quality renders, not very believable characters. Worth checking out and following for the renders alone.

Good Things

• Hot models
    • Beautiful renders - good work with light and framing

Bad points

• Characters don’t behave like real people would behave in the situation
    • Writing isn’t great and translation leaves a lot to be desired
    • Generic story with all the cliches you can think of
  7. 2.00 star(s)

jeffy69

Beautiful renders gets 2 stars but seems like another wannabe auteur going for a PG rating instead of giving people a reason to become a supporter of the project. Isn't that the entire point of a prologue?
    Walk in on a beautiful woman in the bathroom and her arm is blocking her boob, why?!?! Then later shes in the shower and the focus is on her face, seriously? Give people something to look forward to ffs.
    MC is yet another example of a spineless beta that every women walks all over, doesn't help that he looks like a mongoloid android to boot.
    Story is fairly generic and unoriginal utilizing hammered out tropes.
    Still has a lot of potential but is giving me little to no reason to check back for updates.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Dessolos

It's really too early to Judge the game properly getting 4 instead of 5 stars because while I like this game and can't wait for more nothing yet impressed me beyond the renders yet. But I do like how unique the story feels in the sense it's going to be about trauma not many AVN's tackle that so it's refreshing to see something different.
    Pro's
    - Good start
    - Really good renders
    - Beautiful character models
    - Story seems interesting and is off to a great start
    - Doesn't feel like a incest game so far at least a typical one since the the sisters aren't related to the MC
    Con's
    - Mira has moments where her dialogue feels flat or she lacks emotion almost robotic feeling at times not sure if it's on purpose or what
    - This one is just a personal nitpick I'm not feeling the look of the MC idk why
    - Wish there was a bit more developments from one of the 2 sisters but understandable it's too early and just a prologue not enough to lower my score but none the less something I personally feel about the game so far.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Story seems interesting, renders look great. Designs look great too. Yeah its a short V1 so who knows how things unfold but so far im liking it. The dialog is rough though, english is clearly not the devs first language but by no means does that kill the game though it may distract you.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

4545boi

Damn! The render quality is HANDS DOWN THE BEST I've ever seen! I love how every detail of the skin is depicted... a bit of rough skin... absolutely yummy... plus the make-up, the clothes, the nails and the accessories are on point! (Mira's blue jacket and Kira's nails... DAMN!) The UI is modern and stylish, lowkey the best I've ever seen too! Man, I see a lot of potential in this game! Of course, there are many improvements to be made, especially in dialogues. However, I believe giving this less than 5 stars would be a crime against the future of VN, because this level of render quality should really be the standard of AVNs from now on! Good work dev, keep it up!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

cate.archer

I think this game has great future perspectives. The story seems promising and the renders are very good IMO. The beauty of the girls is remarkable.
    Hopefully the game continues with this quality !
    And for the minimum of 200 characters her, I write one more line.......
  12. 4.00 star(s)

robertweed

A solid 4 from me. The girls are bitchy, and the characters are traditional, a bitchy sister/roommate, a playful one etc. Renders are great, English can be improved. Would have reduced 2 stars for grammar and characters. No comments on story as game is in early phase, maybe the characters improve as the story progess, giving the developer a benefit of doubt. So reduced 1 star for grammar only
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Uxeki44

v0.1

Beautiful and impressive renders but the female characters personalities are terribly annoying. There are no choices like "shut up bitch!". Uninteresting / unoriginal main story so far.
    Will the MC be a submissive without backbone? ...
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Ilcoriglianese forte

The game has a very very promising start, I give 5 stars for a future prospectus, I hope the dev doesn't get lost as the story progresses, but if the prologue promises so well, I think we won't be disappointed by the rest of the game.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

diolo

Technically very well done, good UI and very good graphics. Characters ... the usual basics .... the bitch, the nice one, the caring mom, the aunt ... seven women around you within 20 minutes of gameplay .... sounds like a lot of work for the developer .... a bit of drama of the brand ... they lose everything and have to start from 0 because the evil mafia boss .... well let's wait and see but all in all you can't give it more than 3 stars.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

nuumen

renders are good. the story itself is interesting hoping this story focuses more on the advancement of the plot than the lewd scenes itself because i believe at the moment the story is its strongest asset. looking forward to future releases good luck devs