KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Time Loop Hunter [v0.47.30 Public] [Hydrahenker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,16 GB / 401 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.47.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,13 GB / 367 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.47.30-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
is this supposed to happen?
bug.jpg
edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot, it directs you straight into the action of that map/room so I have to click nothing first

Last edited:

Kane15

Sep 28, 2020
Hello,

sorry bad english ahead,

i use the Walkthrough, and there is a point "ask Ayumi for information about Zarina" (u need that for massage skill) i didn't get this. The hint system doesn't really help.

i spend a few Days on that game and didn't want to start at the beginning again.

Perhaps some solutions out there?

have a nice day

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone have an idea how to get the new Peek-A-Boo achievement?

EDIT: Found it!

Last edited:

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, I have no idea anymore how the corruption stat actually works. It obviously is largely determined by the parasite, but it's not just that, I think. Sometimes I have 4 or 5 girls with raised corruption at once.
Has anyone figured this out?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, I have no idea anymore how the corruption stat actually works. It obviously is largely determined by the parasite, but it's not just that, I think. Sometimes I have 4 or 5 girls with raised corruption at once.
Has anyone figured this out?
from what I've seen: once a girl reaches 100 lust she "overlusts" and gains corruption

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Wow there’s a lot of girls in this game to have sex with, also I’m wondering if this game will have different endings wit’s each girl or have one where he has all the girls at the end

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
sorry, but the whole part of the fancy party is based on the fact that you have the lockpick level of 4 but in the guide it is not written how to get it
You get +1 Locpick as part of Janice Date and again as part of Psychiatric Ward sections. You only get to play a minigame during Janice Date... second is automatic as part of story progress.

Schori

May 29, 2018
I'm missing one memory :( Mom in the evening of day 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone have another hint as CAS, because I don't really understand hers :LOL:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
############## New Public Version 0.48.12 ################

This is my babbling when it got released:

Hey! As for the voting, this release will focus on Alice. That's Slave Alice path, Team Alice path, and Antagonist Alice path. This comes with two outfits for Alice and another Club id

Apart from new scenes some of the old Alice animations were reworked. There is also a new Fun point with Cooper and a new way to get past Claire.

New SENTIMENTAL MODE. Until now when you load a save file from the previous version a Full reset would trigger. This is to maintain the retro-compatibility since a Full reset will put everything in order. Now you get a choice to continue with the scene that you had previously saved and enter the SENTIMENTAL MODE. In this mode, you won’t be able to advance the story and some features are off but you will still be able to play that scene you preciously saved. To get back in Normal mode just do a Full reset.

New achievement system and Gallery system thanks to Siege Wizard

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.48.12:
  • Properly fix the bug with the Fun point by stealing a dose from Alice
  • Fixed a bug with Go back 1 slot in time when you do it multiple times.
Change-Log 0.48.11:
  • Compile with renpy version 7.4.7
Change-log 0.48.10:
  • Fixed stealing the drug from Alice to do the Fun Point with Georgia and Mia.
  • Fixed CAS Remarks with massages
Change-Log 0.48.00:
  • Continue story for Alice (All paths)
  • Redone some Alice scenes.
  • Two new outfits for Alice
  • New club id for Alice and Claire
  • A new Fun point for Cooper
  • A new way to get past Claire
  • New gameplay feature: SENTIMENTAL MODE
  • New Memories for Day 3, Day 5, Alice
  • Gallery Day 5 (started)
  • Some new Dialog shortcuts.
  • A new system for Achievements (Thanks to Siege Wizard)
  • A new system for Gallery (Thanks to Siege Wizard)
  • Fixed Several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)
Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes