Unity Time loop NTR [RJ319506] [Kegani Laboratory]

Clyde69

Sep 9, 2017
I just played it realized who made the game, I thought it was female protag from the vids and pics
Very grindy game this dude makes

Reactions: Neuralyzed

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
HentaiBedta probably have the game from SVS Comics with ReiPatcher installed, kind of the same results as this...

Time Loop NTR 1.00 with Unity auto translator -

May take a second to translate the text, and it needs a internet connection.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Yea.. Unfortunately alot of the fun in NTR games are the corruption which is primarily conveyed through dialogue, which, as we all know, is MTL. I'd like to translate this sometime but there's a LOT to go through, and I'm not even done with their previous game's memory scenes.

Seems like it'll be pretty far away. It'd definitely go faster if anyone's interested, though.

A basic understanding of Japanese helps, but I primarily run it through DeepL and if that doesn't give me a good translation, whatever kanji I can't read I slap in google translate and break it down from there. If all else fails, I ask a friend of mine who's much more proficient at it. (He's the one who informed me about this Japanese slang word, "Poruchio" which is like the vaginal cervix wall or something.)

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
HentaiBedta probably have the game from SVS Comics with ReiPatcher installed, kind of the same results as this...

Time Loop NTR 1.00 with Unity auto translator -

May take a second to translate the text, and it needs a internet connection.
Wait, this 1.00 version is an older one? Cus the last version I got as a demo was 1.20. Is this the full final release?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait, this 1.00 version is an older one? Cus the last version I got as a demo was 1.20. Is this the full final release?
It's from the ULMF link in the opening post, posted on release day. Think it's the full game. The current demo from DLSite is labelled as 1.30, and has a smaller file size than this 1.00 game.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone have any idea how give our MC his clothes i took it off to see if i could unlock those feats 0/6 exposure and when i started a new game he was naked and i couldn't put his clothes on