RPGM - Completed - Time Stop [Final] [kunka kunka Empire]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sc0rch

great game, wish i could have kep "leveling up" after i ecxposed to all the characters ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

The only redeeming feature this game has is that the girls are cute. The idea is good but executed in the game poorly. There isn't really a lot of time to use the stop watch and it makes the game feel dragged on. By saying that the girls are cute I don't mean that the images including them are great. Most of the images are pretty terrible except the neck up on the girls. The bodies are great but they are basically just re-used for every girl.

Obviously the translation doesn't help since its just a machine translation making most things not make sense. I like time stop stuff but this isn't it chief.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Many times I've thought "This game is not for me" - but when it comes to TimeStop I know that I GENUINELY DISLIKE the experience.

Frame rate drops during interactive sex scenes.
    Frame rate drops during stealth portions of game.

Girls you can vs cannot grope are not marked, so much of the game you'll spend getting your hopes up for nothing.

There is no overall plot.

The actions you can perform on the girls are limited, and because the timer runs during sex scenes, you're forced to speed read and never look at the images.

In conclusion - there is no good reason to play this trash.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jinx404V

i have played quite a lot game, and i have never fought something like this, so i must say i was looking for that kind of game and idea.

Gameplay : i'd say 4/5 i like the idea of choosing what to to in the sex part.

Image: the hentay part is well done, really nice.

I don't like the fact that not everything is translated and that affected my gameplay, becosue i couldnt fully understand some part of the setting and menu.

But overall its a really fine and funny game so i would give it a try

PS
    if u love the idea of stoping time then u have to try it out cuz u r gonna love the gameply :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Isaku

This review only engages me and my tastes, I will understand perfectly any contrary opinion and I will only talk about the game itself and not about its translation which is what it is but makes the game accessible to non Japanese.

Story :
    You have a watch that stops time and you go to a school.
    That's all.
    It's simple and effective.

Atmosphere:
    All reactions are doubled in Japanese, immersion and a lot of choices are present.

Rendering :
    The characters and actions are very well drawn.

Playtime:
    Relatively short once the system is understood, but once the ladies are "conquered", they are available from the mc room for full playability with no time limit.

Bug:
    The purchase of equipment seems to me indeed well buggy (blocked at 99) but this does not prevent to finish the game without difficulties.

I recommend this game to anyone who appreciates the "Time Stop" genre, very popular in Japan.

This maximum score is mainly due to the too few games of this kind that I would like to see much more often.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL;DR : Good art ruined by bugs (or weird logic) and bad translation.

Art: 5/5
    Girls are cute and art is nice.

Gameplay:
    During paused time you have to watch out so the clock doesnt run out of time. Time slowly continues as you play and also every single action takes certain amount of time. At start you can only handle small amount of paused time, but as you "level up" you can handle more ecchi actions. Interesting mechanics.
    Unfortunately game suffers from bugs or author used really weird logic and didnt bother to explain to players. After you bring girl to orgasm you no longer have to hide after time stop ends. It would make sense for horny girl alone in classroom, but what about a female in a room full of teachers??
    Also certain bugs completely stopped me from progressing and I had to replay from older save. Example: girl completely disappeared and never came back.
    Another bug at your house will stop you from ordering books to improve your ecchi actions. Game doesnt allow you to buy 1 book, it will show you amount of books you want to buy (1-100) and despite the number you choose, it will promt you to buy 40 books at once for RIDICULOUS amount of money.
    Also progress trough game is very unclear. I had no idea how to continue.

Translation: 2/5
    Its typical machine translation, but at least its on the level where you should be able to understand what are you supposed to do. Unfortunately text sometimes runs out of screen (it fails to continue at new line).

Overall game has some potential, but at this point its really frustrating to play. I didnt manage to "finish" the game (see all content). I dont know whether I failed due to a bug or whether I missed yet another hidden thing by author.