• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Time Stop RPG Wool Avanture [Final] [Nagiyahonpo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

I played this version when it was still in the MTL format. I managed to get through it and I'm glad the translation is done correctly. But...this is hardly a game.

Pros:
    + Great art
    +Good hentai
    +Good translation
    +Story does play with your expectations and forces you to do something else entirely

Cons:
    -There is no gameplay. It's an illusion. If you try to instigate combat, you get time stopped into a bad ending
    -One specific incident pissed me off. The idea that I have to stand there and watch a little girl get brutally raped and being forced to pick the "wait and see" option. Trying to do the right thing gets you a bad ending but just standing there and the NPC screaming at you to do something makes me feel like a horrible person when the game won't allow you to do anything.
    - IDK if there are two endings. I got to the end and was pissed off at how random it was.
    -Game is only 1 hour. And that's no gameplay
    -The game only gives you vague hints at the beginning of the game on what to do before you're on your own.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

errata

Waaay too short, and very confusing to get to the "true" ending.

Original creator was a massive troll. It plays with your expectations constantly, and tricks you into failing every time. This game is for those who enjoy watching the bad ends.

Still, good concept and passing execution.