Identify Time Stopping Game

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Guys help me out, i'm trying to find this game for some time now and slowly losing my mind. Played it ages ago and starting to doubt if it's even exist at this point. It's a 2dcg game with pixel art (iirc).

The setting is a fantasy world.

The premise is, your a dude that can stop time (i think he uses a pocket watch for that, and it's also in the corner of the screen and represents how much time you have) and mess up girls during it. I don't remember his motivation for it tho, for fun or maybe to embarrass them i dunno. I don't remember how many girls and scenes is there in total, but i somewhat remember two. One is a princess on a parade, and the other one is a knight captain either training or lecturing her subordinates. There's also a third one, but she's kind of a special case i'll explain in a sec.

The goal for each scene is: To mess up each girl to the point of becoming public embarrassment and not get caught doing it. The difficulty comes from limited amount of time you have per scene (you start with bare minimum 30-60 sec i think) and every action takes some. Do too little and no one will notice while the girl will brush it of and/or hide it. Waste too much time, and you won't have enough to escape and get caught. The problem is that you don't have enough time, and that's where the third girl comes in.

Between choosing a scene you can choose MC's house. Because apparently MC has a time goddess in his house or physical manifestation of time or whatever i don't remember what she is exactly. Essentially she's a twintail loli that can extend your time stopping timer if you bang her. The amount of timer gained = the amount of time spent banging her. The catch is that banging the manifestation of time is not very healthy. So if you unload in her more than twice per sesion you die. So it's essentially on you how much +timer you want to get, be safe or gamble to get as much as possible or get greedy and game over yourself.

Anyway, this is as much as i can remember. Hopefully, someone knows what i am talking about.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Well, I'll be Damned. I actually found it. Sorry for wasting your time guys.