Time to introduce myself...

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hi!
After being a member for over a year and mostly lurking I think it's time I give a small introduction of myself (I'm known as The K), Iskonsko Studio (a team made up of me and one artist for now) and to announce that our game, Twisting Vines, is close to being released.

In case you're interested a preview of some characters from the game:
Julie.png Stefanie.png

Twisting Vines is a Renpy VN with emphasis on character choices - multiple endings and story lines dependent on you. It came about because I personally dislike games where there's just a few choices and more often than not they only make a minor impact. So in Twisting Vines you decide which girls you like, which ones you want to have fun with and which ones you want to pursue for a deeper relationship. We also tried to keep things semi realistic because imagining things which actually could happen in rl is more fun ;)

The game will have 10 episodes (so none of that 0.01., 0.02.... versioning). Episode one is due to be released this month and, while it will be the shortest and more of an intro episode, you'll notice that even in the intro episode there are multiple endings and events you can experience and every choice you make will have an impact on the future story.

Hope this sounds interesting and I'll give an update once we release!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi!
After being a member for over a year and mostly lurking I think it's time I give a small introduction of myself (I'm known as The K), Iskonsko Studio (a team made up of me and one artist for now) and to announce that our game, Twisting Vines, is close to being released.

In case you're interested a preview of some characters from the game:
View attachment 197005 View attachment 197008

Twisting Vines is a Renpy VN with emphasis on character choices - multiple endings and story lines dependent on you. It came about because I personally dislike games where there's just a few choices and more often than not they only make a minor impact. So in Twisting Vines you decide which girls you like, which ones you want to have fun with and which ones you want to pursue for a deeper relationship. We also tried to keep things semi realistic because imagining things which actually could happen in rl is more fun ;)

The game will have 10 episodes (so none of that 0.01., 0.02.... versioning). Episode one is due to be released this month and, while it will be the shortest and more of an intro episode, you'll notice that even in the intro episode there are multiple endings and events you can experience and every choice you make will have an impact on the future story.

Hope this sounds interesting and I'll give an update once we release!
Welcome to the light and good luck with your game!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Welcome aboard! The game sounds very promising, im a sucker for well written characters with depth and development. I have to ask, is your game gonna be something like dating sim/slice of life or more story driven with tight narrative?

PS - Blondie looks awesome!

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome aboard! The game sounds very promising, im a sucker for well written characters with depth and development. I have to ask, is your game gonna be something like dating sim/slice of life or more story driven with tight narrative?

PS - Blondie looks awesome!
It's a typical VN so naturally story driven, but the amount of choices will make it seem like a slice of life. Basically it represents 10 days in the life of the main character when his life as an easy going fun loving guy gets interrupted by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main plot centers around that but there's absolutely no reason to fixate your gameplay on it. There's plenty of fish in the sea!

Could be out this week already so stay tuned!

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys the game, first episode at least, in on our page.

Twisting Vines is a first person visual novel game which aims to offer a more realistic and fun experience. You'll have plenty of choices to make and all of them impact the course of the game.

The first episode is quite short, more of an intro episode, but even here it is quite possible to play multiple times and have a different experience.

Twisting Vines will be a 10 episode long game released in intervals.

So check it out and let us know what you guys think. Also, how do I go about getting the game thread in the games section?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Twisting Vines is a first person visual novel game which aims to offer a more realistic and fun experience. You'll have plenty of choices to make and all of them impact the course of the game.

The first episode is quite short, more of an intro episode, but even here it is quite possible to play multiple times and have a different experience.

Twisting Vines will be a 10 episode long game released in intervals.

So check it out and let us know what you guys think. Also, how do I go about getting the game thread in the games section?
I'll just quote these then :

For Dev badget go to the bottom of the page go to Support Tickets and submit one to the Staff Department.
For create a thread, go to and made a thread following the Game Uploading Rules
Then ask a Staff/Moderator/Uploader to move the thread to games.
Game devs must have games released. If they do, then open a support ticket asking for the role and we'll explain what we require for it there.

Modders, will have to post a mod.

Pretty simple.
The models looks good btw
And as a mobile player, I would definitely suggest for ur game to also be ported to android, so it could reach many more players
Either officially porting it by urself or request the unofficial port to the modder in this forum (though, it's usually requested by players XD)

Wish u a good luck for the first release, mate :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Here the thread:
If you want to modify/add something, just tell me.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks a bunch! Good enough for now, I'll let you know about more things which can be added in "genre" once we release episode 2.

Reactions: UncleVT