Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
patreonbg.png

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, save name option, a skip minigame option, and cheat menu.​

Updated: 2024-08-28
Game/Creator: Timebound / LYN F95zone - -
Modder: Zemax F95zone
Mod Version: 0.2.2
Game Version: 0.2.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for this, specially because it looks like they put this in there multiple times.

Edit: And now caught up with the Dev, and your mod was a load of help, specially that last part of this update. Thank you sooooooooo very much for this!!!

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: qaywsx and Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Before anyone asks if the mod is compatible with version 0.2.2, the answer is yes. The only change in version 0.2.2 is that the difficulty of the mini-games was reduced, and in my mod, you can skip them

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so I have a question, I just started playing this game and followed your mod, but when I checked the gallery there is something flowers, I kissed the nurse but no scene is unlocked, I have the fitness chick strip unlocked, and the big tit blondes hand job, and then the purple haired time traveller sex, but not the nurse kissing scene with that flower that made her horny.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
OK so I have a question, I just started playing this game and followed your mod, but when I checked the gallery there is something flowers, I kissed the nurse but no scene is unlocked, I have the fitness chick strip unlocked, and the big tit blondes hand job, and then the purple haired time traveller sex, but not the nurse kissing scene with that flower that made her horny.
In the Multi-Mod, you will see this.

Screenshot 2024-08-28 204049.png

If you choose 'Touch it,' you will get the scene but will not gain the point. I usually mark any choice that includes a sex scene, but I didn't with this one, as it was just groping with the bra on. However, I will edit that as it seems to be in the gallery.

Thanks for reporting the error!

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK no worries, is that also why I didn't get a massage scene, because I picked Lily.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
OK no worries, is that also why I didn't get a massage scene, because I picked Lily.
Screenshot 2024-08-29 140110.png

Yeah, you have to choose Maya for that scene. I fixed that, and soon in the next version of the game, I will add a choice that lets you choose both.

Reactions: Havik79