Timefuck - The VN looking for help!

Omniwang

Sep 18, 2017
Hey everyone. I just got enough of my content together to make a demo. I really want to make this game as big as possible and can use help with the art and programming. Or anything!

Timefuck is the game where you play as a typical protagonist living with his LANDLORD and HER DAUGHTER living a quiet life until an inventor runs you over with a time machine. Soon, you'll find yourself stuck in the past during your mLANDLORD'S senior prom. You'll have to stop your father from taking your LANDLORD to the prom, get back to the present and maybe even date your teacher in the past.

Timefuck is part Gumball, part Roger Rabbit, part Back to the Future, part Life is Strange, part Kana Imouto. Give it a download and tell me what you think.

Title1.png Epi2.png Epi3.png

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Hey everyone. I just got enough of my content together to make a demo. I really want to make this game as big as possible and can use help with the art and programming. Or anything!

Timefuck is the game where you play as a typical protagonist living with his LANDLORD and HER DAUGHTER living a quiet life until an inventor runs you over with a time machine. Soon, you'll find yourself stuck in the past during your mLANDLORD'S senior prom. You'll have to stop your father from taking your LANDLORD to the prom, get back to the present and maybe even date your teacher in the past.

Timefuck is part Gumball, part Roger Rabbit, part Back to the Future, part Life is Strange, part Kana Imouto. Give it a download and tell me what you think.

View attachment 145671 View attachment 145672 View attachment 145673
This thread didn't have a lot of attention like you wanted so I created a game thread for you. you can check the comments here:
@Silhouette of Scribe