VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - TimeFuck [v0.45] [Omniwang]

1. 1.00 star(s)

jk52

Ive played some bad games and still had a good time but this is the 1st game I felt was an actual waste of time. Its moderately funny sometimes but the game is so bad that the jokes just end up aggravating.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: meh +1 and also very good (i explain later)

character: they are actually good

gameplay: meh

conclussion and disclaimer: is really early to make a conclussion about this game, and also. i spent 1 hour of my life without see a boob and i want my hour back!
    with that said, this is funny but also anoying but with funny moments, and also only work in this page so ... is a game?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Safetydummy

Hmmm, okay, well...that was certainly interesting. :) I'm not entirely sure what just happened. This game has promise- it's almost an anti-game that parodies itself. It's very meta, obtuse, bizarre, 4th wall-breaking, pop-culture reference-y, wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey, cringe-y, and a whole lot of fun. This game had a little bit of everything in it. I'm honestly surprised that there wasn't a Doctor Who T.A.R.D.I.S. sound effect thrown in for good measure. Lol It's actually pretty funny when
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There wasn't a great deal of meat in this update/demo, but it's seems to be all more less an extended tutorial. Which isn't a bad thing... As others have said, there are a great deal reference to movies, TV, other games, and easter eggs that only the trained eye will catch. Hopefully, there's going to be many more in "back to the future" updates.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

macadam

i know its only first release. its short and all. no sex ( "you need to fix that asap").
    but still i give it 4 stars already.
    This is by far the most wtf game i have ever played. story make sens, but the characters , the "events" and all are soo completly wtf that i dont even remember wtf i just played..
    This is some serious kind of "curiosity" in here..

definitly gonna check futur update.

between the damn Doc, the Patreon robot who ask you for money, the "you choose" lady with who you live with...

this can be a very interresting game, completly wtf but promissing.

PS : "careful with that extremly small and young girl in MC house... she is definitly not adult. Nothing happen with her yet (like nothing happen with anybody anyway), but just watch out if its planned, that definitly gonna drop the game dead, unless some tricks happen"

worth a try... just for the amount of WTF you can have in 5-8 minutes of game.