What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
how to trigger the new main bastet quest?...i did all the character quests, and the "island researching - bastet domain" is the only thing left

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Nevermind, you have to have Klio and..... Aya? In Klio's room, then you can get ported to Bastet's domain.

Reactions: haooni

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
What Demoness said, I cannot for the life of me remember how to get to Bastet's domain.....
i tried to go with Klio and the other neko but you only repeat a sex scene with Misty

and if you go to the anime version of Bastet's domain(the one with the 3 priestesses) nothing happens

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
i tried to go with Klio and the other neko but you only repeat a sex scene with Misty

and if you go to the anime version of Bastet's domain(the one with the 3 priestesses) nothing happens
Talk to Misty and there should be a second option to visit Bestet.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
The new update changelog shows, there is a quest with Yui, but the ingame info showed on her is only "Main quest" continue in the next update (kitchen quest complete). Other than that, how do you activate the couch events? Only couch i remember is in Imira domain, where Kayiah lies on it in the night visit.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I went to the couch after I was done with the other stuff and had the option to get Kaiah. Prior to that I couldn't summon Kaiah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
The new update changelog shows, there is a quest with Yui, but the ingame info showed on her is only "Main quest" continue in the next update (kitchen quest complete). Other than that, how do you activate the couch events? Only couch i remember is in Imira domain, where Kayiah lies on it in the night visit.
The Yui event should be you going to the backyard in the evening.

The couch events are found in one of the corridors in the main house (I believe the first floor).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I tried to talk to misty in the animewold but nothing happend only in development pops up
no anime world

you must go to bastet dominion with Klio and Anya and when you talk with misty she'll ask you if you wanna have fun with her or talk to bastet

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Timeless Island [v0.7.5] [Arioh Daerthe] – Compressed

higher quality than the below version
Win/Linux (Markets) v0.7.5 · · · (1.3 GiB :: 3.7 GiB)

lower quality than the above version
Win/Linux v0.7.5 · · · (856.8 MiB :: 3.7 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes