EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1670908872087.png

Overview:
This is an isekai story in which you will play a role in which you can be the good guy or the bad guy.... At the beginning we are a person with certain social problems... who after committing suicide will start a new adventure.... .in which his main mission will be to find the clock of time to be able to have everything he wants and any woman he desires.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-13
Release Date: 2022-12-12
Developer: FighterCarpeDiem - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Old Build
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0006.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0012.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TimelessSituation-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BaasB and Lerd0

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Translation needs serious work here. Noticeable bits of text just aren't translated at all, and much of what is is stilted and awkward at best.

On the plus side, the MC's bullies know how to drop a truly ego-shredding diss:

1665209183121.png

MC on the other hand bursts into tears after tripping and is apparently too weak to lift his own fist, so I guess I know who I'm rooting for.

Jan 15, 2018
Honestly, i found the bullying funny it just comes off as really goofy.
So big man fell in love at first sight with a girl he clearly didn't know that well and decided to rape the world the minute he was given power, I mean i chose to talk to the first girl cuz i figured rape was avoidable based on the 2nd screenshot... nope...

Pros:
Big booty bitches
Multiple routes in the works(?)
-would make it different from your run of the mill time stop rape fantasy
Engrish v. English (ya get laughs)

Cons:
No Big booty physics
Rape is inevitable
Engrish v. English
Lots of exposition dumping in Engrish, this based on a LN?
MC reminds me of me, which makes me sad :'(

I'll leave actually rating this alone

May 29, 2022
I'm gonna say, why name your username after your game or name your game after your username? Like, do you expect me to name my game Lewd Licorice or my username GayCatboyFuckingSimulator (not the title of the game im making)?

ANYWAYS... 5th pic, is that a dude being raped or a dude-ette? Holy shit

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Something tells me this game wasnt ment to be for english, its... yeah.. Also It was really short too,

When the MC was like "why did I think she would accept" I thought the same too, I asked him that when he mentioned the long list of casualties she rejected before him. Why did he think he would be any different ? Except adding to the list :p. What was going through his mind after being shown how pathetic he was shown to the others :p

In the end, while still being hard to understand, it turns into him getting revenge by time stopping and well... taking advantage. No real substance shown, as it seems he'll move from one girl to the next.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes