VN - Ren'Py - Timeless Situation [v0.2] [FighterCarpeDiem]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AECOBoiE

Game Version 1.0 but I think it should be 0.1
    Goods: Really neet concept and at the moment it has good narrative structure
    Bads: I think the dev. should reach out with more girls and more bodytypes and less options for each girl
    Really early to judge has good potential good first impressions
  2. 1.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 1.0

Plays like an early alpha, but maybe the dev just uses his own versioning (1.0 = 0.01?).
    The graphical style is really bad and undsatisfying, feels broken. The story and its progression is weird and can't be followed well. Currently, there is just nothing that kept me entertained or interested in the game at its state and I doubt it will change in the future.

Tried it, dumped it.

1/10
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rockhalo17

hmm very short, I really don't know what to say. It like on of those one shot manga or something like that its short short like 1 to 2 min fast forward and like best 10 or so min reading slow.

• MC Feel like he have a power trip randomly
    • Feel more like a test of software which is ok
    • English is rough like no proof reading (very rough like google translate rough)
    • Mix writing (please note I not tiring to say it bad just stick to writing the language you good at) -I will never be friends with a fat pig like you- look at MC and he is skinny
    It like it some ether first time working on something so no bad feeling but ya its rough, very rough. (Please note I think this is someone first VN and Story write so ^(=w=)^ )
    Some pointer will be to:
    1. Look up the about make a character for a game or story
    2. Proof read the story, not just by you but by people or forms
    3. Look up about story writing too, it feel like it's all over the place
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v1.0

I was impressed with the amount of options you have for each character as they all have unique scenarios. You also have the option to unstop time and see their reaction.

As of now, the game feels more like a v0.1 than a v1.0, since you don't even have the time to see the new moral mechanic from your action. It's a game made so you save before each character and replay each scene since 1 play-through will be too short.

There are some language issues here and there that weren't translated from Spanish, which I personally don't mind. It might irritate some people though as the written content is not super detailed.

I'd say it's worth a to visit the idea as of now, but I'd also recommend waiting for more content in the future.