Fan Art Timestamps Fan art thread

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Very cool initiative and it's awesome to see you so inspired by our game and actually nailing several aspects of the Juli look in your tools. Hope to see more fan-made things, all types of interpretations and cross-overs if there are people interested in making them :D

Fan-art is awesome and welcome! Keep up the good work!

/A

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nice thread! I am looking forward to see what the creative minds could show here :)

Reactions: TheFeydakin

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
are those honey select models ? problem with games which have top 5 best looking renders is that 95% of the fan art is disappointing because its nowhere near the original.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I will tell you what my problem is! That Heather's nails are boxy! I wanna see pointy nails! :relievedface:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
are those honey select models ? problem with games which have top 5 best looking renders is that 95% of the fan art is disappointing because its nowhere near the original.
Yeah its HS, good job as well with HS from what I have seen compared to many games that use the same engine to make their scenes. I appreciate the shots for what they are, they are recognizable because he managed to capture the original character too, that's what I like, also, lots of explicit creative animations :p

I believe someone was also trying to remake the timestamps models for fan art but i have no idea how that went in the end. Think he got stuck at Juliana due to the fact that she is really custom worked

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

la gazette.PNG

EDIT : as said in the main thread :
With the courtesy of Motkeyz and Aesouh, i have a little fun with their arts/work. Fanzine used to be a old hobby of mine and now that the tech is easy access... well i was able to travel back to my youth, hehe.
Here is the result:

Last edited:

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018

View attachment 181501

EDIT : as said in the main thread :
With the courtesy of Motkeyz and Aesouh, i have a little fun with their arts/work. Fanzine used to be a old hobby of mine and now that the tech is easy access... well i was able to travel back to my youth, hehe.
Here is the result:
I wanna say Juliana definitely needs fucking in that latex underwear.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!....In the words of Frankie Valli "I'm begging you"
I'm fightin' hard to hold my own
No, I just can't make it all alone
I'm holdin' on, I can't fall back
Now that tight ass ring is a shade of black

Last edited:
Reactions: El bacca Del Chew