Unity - Timestamps: Lost Love [R11 PE P1] [Motkeyz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tatataruga

I love this game, it's very well made and the story is very good, funny and engaging. The characters are well developed and the plot is complex, but enjoyable to follow. I know it takes time to make the animations, but the production alone could be faster, because it's very good and I've been following it for a long time and I'd like to see where he goes with this story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kakasplat

This is one of the best games on the site, and one which I regularly revisit. Its a captivating storyline, amazing visuals, nice interface, regular updates. Major props to the developers, one can tell alot of hard work and skill went into this
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Thicboi69

Probably my favorite games of all time!!! The first and second are amazing. Highly recommended! 10/10 Great graphics and great story!!! I was hooked! Only downside is every game you play after this will be disappointing .
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Perished

I feel very different about this game apart from others on this site. I praise it for effort on the "mostly" consistent time travel plot and plot twists. On the other side I don't know what to say about the setting and characters, Unconditioned Love was more appealing on that aspect. Since we developed and learned all about the characters, the interactions with them became bland and uninteresting in this game. I skipped mostly after MC fucked Juli for the 12235164136th time. Things are stable on the kink department also, vanilla sex after vanilla sex with same people feels repetitive. It is not finished yet so I hope they will pull off a satisfying ending to disentangle pretty much everything. Because this game has the plot going for it. They gotta not blunder this.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Zorlond

This series has got to have the least amount of interesting time travel for any game featuring time travel as a major story element I have ever seen. Both games, together, two minor story lines, one of which resulted in bupkiss. The other was dramatic, certainly, and well executed. But that's still a single time-travel story line that's only a small fraction of two whole games of story.

The whole series (and my review score) is basically held up by everything else other than the time travel. Granted, it's good stuff. But it's not exactly difficult to find good harem/incest games around here. So the one element that could make this game really stand out... is not even relevant.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

shark101

Great characters with a good story line. The game play is top notch and I love the scene selector. The sex scenes are realistic and will definitely get your blood pumping. Great variety of body type and ages of characters with great detail to clothing and lingerie.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Darkflame37

This game is in my opinion the 2nd best in the category by far (Behind BDIK ). This story has made me so attached to some characters ( mostly Nika ) like few games have. This game have the rare perfect combination of plot and PLOT ! . Only complain I'd have is the lack of scenes with the doctor who's a smokeshow
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Strobe Adverse

What can I say that already hasn't been said... this is a spectacular AVN. I doesn't have the huge range of choices that I know many people on this site love, but it doesn't really need them. I personally prefer having a singular story line that's really well developed than one where there are a dozen different paths that only feel skin deep.

I loved this game and can't wait for the next update. If you haven't played this series before I highly recommend you pick up the earlier "Unconditional Love" game, and plan to do nothing but play these games for the next 2 or 3 days!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DracoXXX

Honestly i wasn't a big fan of Timestamps 1 UL infact i considered it to be way overrated but Timestamps 2 LL(R10) has definitely won me over.
    I'm glad to see that the Dev has fixed all the issues faced by predecessor with better animations & visuals, better UI & story.1 of the biggest issue was lack of timetravel in a game revolving around this concept but thankfully T2 has nailed that idea perfectly

The Story is quite good as i remember skipping every text in T1 but in T2 i was literally hooked through well written dialogues.MC still has that giant deformity which he calls dick & still makes u wonder if half of brain cells went into the said deformity cuz he behaves insanely stupid at times.
    I did enjoy all LI except the Mom obviously (Nika & Heather were my favs)

Currently my biggest issue with this is the lack of efficiently implementing a beautiful concept.I'll explain in the first part MC goes to past & attends same college as his parents & this idea is a freakin goldmine. They could've expanded on this idea & shown his college life with girls,shenanigans,etc
    But instead of using it they pulled MC out way too early before his actual departure from the said timeline & showed glimpses of rest through his memories that too only when the plot needed it like the sex with Aunt with no context as to how they reached that position.Similarly plenty of interesting characters like the grandmas(especially lorraine i literally fell head over heels with that minx) were left untouched. So i genuinely hope through the upcoming updates they actually let us live through the life of MC instead of showing just memories
  10. 3.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

This series was really great when it first came out but other games have come out since this was first started that can compete in terms of story, render quality, etc.
    I also remember the first one not being as terrible in terms of grammar and spelling but I could just be remembering wrong. Even if I'm wrong, the serious lack of proofreading takes me out of the story really quickly. It's like I'm reading a dumb kid going "though, though, though" all the time while spouting off meme knowledge.
    Updates still take a while but are pretty small and have been that way for a while.
    It was great when there wasn't a lot of competition at the time but these days, this is average for the most part. Still worth playing if you haven't tried it yet but I noticed that I've been liking it less with each new update.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Max-SM

Well the story of travel to past and future really captivating , it's really something to dream about , how a character can be before and after present time.
    Characters and artwork are gorgeous , story is unique, dialogues are well-written , I only wished there was more determining choices.
    TS: Lost Love is one of my favorites in this genre .
  12. 1.00 star(s)

connor1518

I hesitated trying this one after Unconditional Love ( unlikeable characters, cringe inducing facial expressions, the smoking thing, and yet another V/N where the MC has a ridiculous genetic mutation for a dick).

This one did little to redeem itself. The MC is really pretty much a jerk, I feel for his GF.

The dad is a total creeper, they need to send him on like a 6 month business trip to get rid of him.

Nika, who has am awful lot of tattoos for a H/S senior with no job, disappointed when she knowingly allowed dad to peep her and the MC having sex. Just when things were getting good between her and the MC, she is pretty much forgotten as he goes in the past and hangs out there instead. She is probably the best character in the game.

Paying homage to pop cultural things like TV shows and movies is fine but this blatantly rips them off. I guess they couldn't think of new and original things to write.

I gave up on it, I'm not even interested in any updates.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

StevenD90

This game has been amazing to me since Chapter 1! A very good tale and images, sci-fi time travel that appears to be similar to the Butterfly Effect. I'm hoping to see more updates, especially from Nika. This game is fantastic! There should be more games like Timestamps, each with a different plot obviously.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

anonrandom

Holy hell i hate you guys, i downloaded this months ago, didn't know it was updated, and it got to
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    i almost lost it. Some of the best character design and animations especially in a unity project. Looking forward to the update I'm downloading right now (10/22) and hoping the story progresses. Phenomenal writing and actually has me invested. Absolute 10/10, wish I had played these sooner!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Big2019

as per story i have give 10 out of 10 story line till now is good who is good who is bad still mistry. animation 10 out of 8 as per some action is repeted and not much animaed thing here but quite good and for music its ok.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

tgee108

I think this is the best game I have ever played
    the game sex scenes are really perfect, the visuals are much better than recent sex games, and the story of the game is very interesting, for me it was the best among many highly rated games that I have played. I am very grateful to the creators of that game
  17. 5.00 star(s)

kdjx770

This should be rated higher on F95Zone -

The artwork is just amazing - I mean the detail (my god). The women/girls are beautiful and the sex scenes are just hot. You have to be a bit a sick puppy to get into the story - there is incest inside of incest (incestception). But if that is your thing, the taboo element is off the charts.

Beyond the taboo and the artwork, the story is pretty damn engaging - I neglected my job the story was so gripping. It is really well written and just pretty damn funny sometimes.

Five stars and I can't wait for more.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Alle70

Very interesting plot and the designs are simply beautiful and very detailed. The mechanics of the game are very well done, it is very easy to save the game and advance in the game thanks to the indications.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Lordsimmons

Top notch. Great game. KUDOS.

Now that the MC got his memories back, I expect some multiversal scenes. Maybe some Old Mom and young Mom treesome. That would be wild jaja.

This game is so well writing that the story can go forever. Maybe when the devs decide to finish it, they can still create some updates with "alternative routes" like the MC been the king and with all the ladies as his slaves/wifes. Or some NTR route for the "ntr lovers", etc.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ggthx

Great animations and story telling. The renders are top notch. Wish the updates were quicker. but this is high quality stuff that cannot be rushed.

Overall this game definitely deserves you're time and attention. Do not pass this one up you will regret a great game among many mediocre ones.