tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
I regret logging on today. I have so much work to do, and now chapter 2 arrives just as I was getting my shit together!? If only my professor knew the massive pressure I'm under right now
3oh700.jpg

Other than that, I'm super happy this is finished. Can't wait to play it! *cries in academic*

oldirish44

Mar 12, 2019
it was somewhere. i don't remember if it was in the thread or the ending of part 1 of the game itself. I do know that since the final update of part 1 of timestamps i have been waiting for this "part 2" to be released.

i just now reread all of the forum, still did not see it mentioned. To me the way the first part was left is more should come, oh well, still one of my favs

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
anyone Knows how yo use incest patch? it desn't apply, i mean o can't just copy it because it needs to be extracted, then i copy the files over, but i can't see the words " mom, sister'' etc

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Devs good job with the update (haven't played it yet just read people comments) i don't mind the sis being older cuz I look at it this way, there may be at some point for the opportunity were the MC gets to bone the older and young sister at the same time :) (wishful thinking). As long as there is no cuck stuff (we got enough of that stuff here already) im fine with whatever way the story goes

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
So I had a save from the ending screen that thanks you for playing - that save can't be loaded in ch.2 (the game just freezes up).

When i go back to chapter 1 and begin freeroaming to make another save, it doesn't allow me to save. Seems to me chapter 2 needs a hotfix for this. The save from the ending screen should work no? Is there a specific spot prior to that screen that you need to save? (as I said, saving in freeroaming doesn't work, I assume this is by design - or is it a bug that only occurs for me?)

*edit* You have to specifically save at the frame with the time machine going all red lightning on your ass to import it to chapter 2.

Last edited:

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Woooooo!!! Second part!!! I hope it is as good as the first!!! :)

Thank you for your effort and dedication!

Reactions: Motkeyz

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
the only download file i have has to be extracted, if o copy the non extract file, still no incest content...
If your browser tries to extract it automatically try to use another browser. You are not supposed to extract that file. You have to save it as it is in the specified location.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
damn... 4 months for thirty minutes content. not including the month of grief because that was understandable. but i thought updates were supposed to be quicker and had more content after the last realise? sick of devs saying that knowing well its not true. still love the story. but just disappointed and why god make niki old -_-

Reactions: BaasB and satoshi36

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Wow, this totally worth waiting for! Animations now are smoothly integrated, no that annoying player anymore. I wish the same would be done to chapter 1. Renders are truly magnificient and plot (finally) became far more intresting. Poor, poor Nika. I hope she'll make the right decision and we'll see her teen version once again. :)

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh
4.60 star(s) 116 Votes