Mod Unity Timestamps, Unconditional Love [v0.5.3PE] [Motkeyz] Red White | %100 Turkish

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

English Explanation

The game is Turkish. Texts have been improved, the story becomes understandable.
can come to our address and support us and you can choose the next game.

Turkish Explanation | Türkçe Açıklama

Oyun tamamen Türkçe. Metinler geliştirildi, hikaye anlaşılabilir hale geldi.
adresimize gelip bize destek çıkabilir ve bir sonraki yapacağımız oyunu siz belirleyebilirsiniz.​

Updated: 2019-02-26
Game/Creator: @Motkeyz - @Aesouh |
Modder: @RedWhite |
Teammates: @RidiculAwsome
Mod Version: v0.5.2PE
Game Version: v0.5.2PE
Language: Turkish

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Main Game: Timestamps

May you guys merge your "mods" into one thread pls. We do not need two different threads for the same language patch o_O

@Thrownaway13

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I told the manufacturer that I would update the patch already. I was going to share it in a few days. He organized my patch and shared it as his own. This is a crime. This patch belongs to me.

Report this topic. =

adsafafasfa

Mar 18, 2019
2.gün gecesinde veronicanın odasını gözetlediğimiz yerin çevirisi yapılmamış

2nd day night that mc peek veronica is not translated

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
As has been mentioned several times, we are an English-only forum and non-English posts must include and English translation. We've made an exception on the thread where people are working to actually translate the game, but all other threads must follow this rule. Thanks

haresh25

May 25, 2018
ok so my screen doesnt go past after the part where i enter my name ,its the intro part like all white and the dialouge box has blah blah ..cant even see the controls i even downloaded both the 64bit and 32(84)bit and the 84 works but still its the same what should i do help!?

RealSikko

Dec 15, 2019
Bundan sonra yarım oyun oynamıycam..buda yarım bitti. 10bin dolar para toplayacakta. yapacakta. Bir yıl olmuş. Yeni sürümü yapmamış veya yaptıysa bile yayınlamıyor. Bu oyunları yaptıkları pro lar var piyasada. Yükleyin kafanıza göre; birazda hayal gücünüzü kullanın oynayın.. bin kat iyi.