Mod Unity Timestamps, Unconditional Love [v0.5.3PE] [Motkeyz] Red White | %100 Turkish

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Siyah ekran hatası alıyorum diye oynayamamıştım. Şimdi Türkçe yama yayınlanmış kahroldum :(
I couldn't play it because I got a black screen error. Now the Turkish patch has been released :(
Please check the install instructions in OP, you are missing a windows update.

You can find the installer in Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets, it's the vc_redist.x86.exe

Install that and it should be fine :)

/A

sceme965

Jan 10, 2019

You can find the installer in Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets, it's the vc_redist.x86.exe

/A
I installed vc_redist.x86 but nothing changed. I've never had a game in this black screen :cry::cry:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I installed vc_redist.x86 but nothing changed. I've never had a game in this black screen :cry::cry:
Did you delete the english language file and only put in the turkish or do you have both? Cause the english is supposed to stay, then click the turkish flag in the main menu.

Still black screen?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
it starts as normal game, and when starts doesnt leave the second screen, u put your name on, and then: did u ever made a mistake and wished there was some way to undo it?
-yes, pc vírus, for instance
There's no virus in the game... we have many many players that are happily playing, and I will gladly help you get the game rolling as well.

What is the issue, is it just a black screen? Playing in english?

/A

sceme965

Jan 10, 2019
Did you delete the english language file and only put in the turkish or do you have both? Cause the english is supposed to stay, then click the turkish flag in the main menu.

Still black screen?
English files left. When I tried last week, I had the same black screen error.:(

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
English files left. When I tried last week, I had the same black screen error.:(
You can check the main thread on the forum. coldArctus gave some good tips on how to solve the black screen problem there, if you search the thread.

Reactions: sceme965

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
very good render, expressions are weird and not match sometime, Story is ok, good game ( but wich women use Makeup und shower? lol anyway)

sceme965

Jan 10, 2019

/A
I downloaded about 5gb of windows update but it didn't happen again. See you in other games.:(:(:cry::cry:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I downloaded about 5gb of windows update but it didn't happen again. See you in other games.:(:(:cry::cry:
5 GB of windows updates, that sounds like a lot! Perhaps it takes a few restarts and windows updates again to catch up, and then when there is no more, reinstall redist.

By the way, when you extract the game, are you using 7zip or winrar or just the built in windows unzip?

sceme965

Jan 10, 2019
5 GB of windows updates, that sounds like a lot! Perhaps it takes a few restarts and windows updates again to catch up, and then when there is no more, reinstall redist.

By the way, when you extract the game, are you using 7zip or winrar or just the built in windows unzip?
I don't think there's a problem with the update. I use Winrar. I guess there's nothing else to do.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't think there's a problem with the update. I use Winrar. I guess there's nothing else to do.
There's always something you can do! We have never not managed to fix that problem that you are having, i believe. Did you manage to extract it fine now without anything getting quarantined by the way?

sceme965

Jan 10, 2019
There's always something you can do! We have never not managed to fix that problem that you are having, i believe. Did you manage to extract it fine now without anything getting quarantined by the way?

I don't think there's a problem. The last time I download the game again ...