rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am having trouble with the incest patch, I follow all the instructions and when I enter the game I press the english flag with “UNRATED”, but it says something about it being an old translation file and when I start the game it just refers to them as Mrs. Juliana or a friend of the family, can anyone help figure this out?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I am having trouble with the incest patch, I follow all the instructions and when I enter the game I press the english flag with “UNRATED”, but it says something about it being an old translation file and when I start the game it just refers to them as Mrs. Juliana or a friend of the family, can anyone help figure this out?
Of course we can help .. Download the new patch (052) and place it in the language folder, click on the flag and enjoy)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I've downloaded the game many times now, and I'm geting black screen from the start every time, what to do?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
See installation in the OP.
It says to install 32-bit, but I could only find 64 or 86 from the link at the OP, and tryed to google it for 32, but It's also the same, links for 64 and 86, and I've installed both, and got a black screen after I put my name and start the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone know what these two are, please explain to me.
Tooltips on Doors: tags on rooms - indicate which room it is, when you hover your mouse over it, e.g. if you don't know where Nika's room is and you place the house on the first door, a tag will show up and tell you which room it is.

Replay Menu revamp (rework): in 0.5.1 you got the information "not unlocked" if you missed content - doesn't matter if you on the hero or wimp path. Now you get the information "different path", if content is blocked in the Replay App.

Reactions: ChocolateDouchebag

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Amazing (Fake) Spoilers for the future of the game!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will end this game destroying (FAKE) reveal here so that there will still be some mysteries.. Also I need to pee, and want this done before I leave the computer. :)

Just a silly thought.
@Motkeyz, you have to change your story! Shiva just spoiled the plot and the big mystery!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Amazing (Fake) Spoilers for the future of the game!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will end this game destroying (FAKE) reveal here so that there will still be some mysteries.. Also I need to pee, and want this done before I leave the computer. :)

Just a silly thought.
You lost me at the duck not being named Howard. I'm quitting this lameass game.

@Motkeyz when's the next release?

Kemo Memo

Jun 23, 2018
can anyone tell me how to use the Incest patch? it is a a compressed file named "English - unrated", that is when unzipped gives a folder containing two subfolders, a png file and a text file.
simply put: where can i put these items in the game folder to activate the incest?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
can anyone tell me how to use the Incest patch? it is a a compressed file named "English - unrated", that is when unzipped gives a folder containing two subfolders, a png file and a text file.
simply put: where can i put these items in the game folder to activate the incest?
no need to unzip anything. put the archive in the language folder and click on the UNRATED flag on the main menu

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes