Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I want to give my small contribute with this post about theories and next possible developments in the Story of Timestamps; some precautions , if you have already read what @cold_arctus and @El bacca Del Chew , don't go ahead with reading , because probably i'll write something repetitive and also some spoiler about game ....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But more important think everybody here and also me just we want more incredibile animations and sex scenes !!!! this is most important think !!!!!! We want more Nika contents !!!!!!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Where is the big problem of this theory ? it's possible that it can exist on same level of Time , the same character ( Bacon ) with past and present version ? this is not possible and we see already in the game , when Mc went back few days in the bast ,he never meet the actual version of the Mc ... So for author work cannot exits this temporal absurdity
We thought about it, but afterwards it has been confirmed by Motkeyz that MC or other peoples time duplicates can exist at the same place in time.

Why MC did not meet himself after his first time travel was because of the malfunction of the time machine. During GHD (Groundhog Day) only MC's consciousness was transported to his past self. ;)

Now that the machine is repaired MC and Bacon can use it for long distant travel, which will allow to transport their bodies as well (MC-Heather-Juli BJ in the past).

But more important think everybody here and also me just we want more incredibile animations and sex scenes !!!! this is most important think !!!!!! We want more Nika contents !!!!!!
Animations and renders are as always topnotch. This is why I wish Mot and Aes will come up with a nice plot for Timestamps. Next update is going to be crucial for the plot and will help us to understand the story even more!

gagolng

Dec 23, 2017
It's fine :) However, to people that aren't aware the game is not normally free, I know that its easily accessible here and that the forum is big, thats why we provide support here as well... We also know a lot of our patreons are fans that found the game through this forum so, hopefully to those that are able to support us, we can win you over with our increasing quality with each release :)

Also happy easter to ya'll.

/A
Sir why the screen is black. Im already installed the requirments

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018

I came here to say this. I am only interested in Nika, I wish there was a path to go solely after her and get some extra scenes with her. Her teasing and hotness is so perfect. The mom is hot but ... not my preference. Its the bangs. I like her with other hair styles but ... I'm in love with Nika not "Landlady". (Bacon's mom gets second place).
Don't get me wrong; this is one of the top best games of this genre, period. Just wish the mom had different hairstyles and wish for a LOT of sexy time with Veronika. Amazing game 10/10!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I came here to say this. I am only interested in Nika, I wish there was a path to go solely after her and get some extra scenes with her. Her teasing and hotness is so perfect. The mom is hot but ... not my preference. Its the bangs. I like her with other hair styles but ... I'm in love with Nika not "Landlady". (Bacon's mom gets second place).
Don't get me wrong; this is one of the top best games of this genre, period. Just wish the mom had different hairstyles and wish for a LOT of sexy time with Veronika. Amazing game 10/10!
Nika is not only my preferred Girl in TimeStamps , but si probably the girl that i like more in absolutely between all games i played... So also from me my vote for more contents Just with the beautiful Nika !!!! :love::love::love:

Reactions: SirLoins and Aesouh

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Get yourself a nika fan signature! ;D Krull made some great work on them for us as well.
I've looked now in the Fan Signature and there isn't ... Many other signature but not with Nika .... i try to ask to Krull if is not to busy to make just one , for all group...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Nika is not only my preferred Girl in TimeStamps , but si probably the girl that i like more in absolutely between all games i played... So also from me my vote for more contents Just with the beautiful Nika !!!! :love::love::love:
There is already one signature with Nika !!!!! i post here for everybody want to use

In every case , in in this Thread the second post there are all signatures with all Girls

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
But the question is... Where is Mrs Delington ? ;)
-FAKE- -FAKE-
Sadly Mrs. Delington fell into a random temporal/dimensional rift. The good news is that she became younger and now has BIG tits. The bad news is that WE MUST begin an adventure to save her. @Motkeyz and @Aesouh will now need to create a series of updates where we journey through a high fantasy world to rescue her from an EVIL wizard before he uses the 'Dildo of Desperation' on her to bring about Armagedon.

Hopefully, this will ONLY take 53 regular updates before get back to the game. If we succeed we will receive a hug and kiss on the cheek (YAY). :)

Just a thought.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
-FAKE- -FAKE-
Sadly Mrs. Delington fell into a random temporal/dimensional rift. The good news is that she became younger and now has BIG tits. The bad news is that WE MUST begin an adventure to save her. @Motkeyz and @Aesouh will now need to create a series of updates where we journey through a high fantasy world to rescue her from an EVIL wizard before he uses the 'Dildo of Desperation' on her to bring about Armagedon.

Hopefully, this will ONLY take 53 regular updates before get back to the game. If we succeed we will receive a hug and kiss on the cheek (YAY). :)

Just a thought.
53 regulars updates... close to 5 years work... let me think..... We can do .... I'm with you in the project , without any doubt....
" The rescue of Mrs Delington : The Dildo of Desperation Chronicle !!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes