King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Did you watch the whole animation to the end? :) That animation in particular is like 2 minutes long if not more :p
the smoking animation just had a lasting effect on me ive yet to met another main characters mom in a game with a smoking fetish let alot one that is that is rendered as good as the characters in this game

case and point shes in the top 10 or atleast top 20 main characters mom

Reactions: Serra Angel

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Fantabaldu
who is your favorite girl in here mine personally is the mom shes been a favorite of mine ever since that smoking animation showed up when you were pretending to sleep and she was giving you a friendly tug while smoking
My friend King !!!! Everybody knows here that my favorite girls is Nika !!! Nika Forever !!! The reasons is because , i find hers style really hot , interesting hairstyle , two tits that seems to be made of marble and like and you know from Kayane in Waifu , i always like so much young Tattoo girls !!!!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the smoking animation just had a lasting effect on me ive yet to met another main characters mom in a game with a smoking fetish let alot one that is that is rendered as good as the characters in this game

case and point shes in the top 10 or atleast top 20 main characters mom
Might want to check out one of the comics from Y3DF

Think it's called "Houswives" or just "Housewife".
She's the cover girl and milf of the story... Including her smoking;)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you watch the whole animation to the end? :) That animation in particular is like 2 minutes long if not more :p
Which one was that? I want to see it again, but I can't find it in a quick run through the replays.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Next update is close, guys!
progress-Bar95-85-50-10.png

Here is something to sweeten the wait ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

https://i.postimg.cc/wTQsd532/progress-Bar95-85-50-10.png

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
My friend King !!!! Everybody knows here that my favorite girls is Nika !!! Nika Forever !!! The reasons is because , i find hers style really hot , interesting hairstyle , two tits that seems to be made of marble and like and you know from Kayane in Waifu , i always like so much young Tattoo girls !!!!!
if you look at what cold_arctus posted you will find out the reason why i dont really like Nika as much as the other girls

@cold_arctus
my words would be good Milf Tracy good

@Snugglepuff
i guess this is the comic personally i think Juliana aka mommy is whole lot sexier

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
if you look at what cold_arctus posted you will find out the reason why i dont really like Nika as much as the other girls

@cold_arctus
my words would be good Milf Tracy good
My respect @cold_arctus that with @El bacca Del Chew are the masters of this thread ...
But Nika , is Nika , my friend King....

I cannot believe that in your Master harem it will be not a place for the sexy and lustful Nika; but no problem we can find a place too for Tracy; she is hot and beautiful too . You can imagine a threesome , with Nika and Wendy all together ???:eek::eek::eek:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
My respect @cold_arctus that with @El bacca Del Chew are the masters of this thread ...
But Nika , is Nika , my friend King....

I cannot believe that in your Master harem it will be not a place for the sexy and lustful Nika; but no problem we can find a place too for Tracy; she is hot and beautiful too . You can imagine a threesome , with Nika and Wendy all together ???:eek::eek::eek:
you said yourself im a harem master so every girl will be in it that i like

however i tend to rank my girls sometimes and mommy goes and heather goes far above nika if you looked a the Nika preview you should realize why i think this way saying it in this comment will just spoiler it

im a milf man at heart even more so of a mommys man so Juilanna ranks higher then Heather

my rank from what i can remember of the side girls

Mommy
Heather
the girlfriend
the chocolate milf
Nika

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
@Snugglepuff
i guess this is the comic personally i think Juliana aka mommy is whole lot sexier
Got the model and comic mixed up.
Turns out it's a similar model from the comic "Deus in Machina" but with paler skin and more prominent cheek bones. Still smokes during sex though... A cigarette. Doesn't quite have the same "double entendre" as the "smoking" hot Juliana.

So smoking hot she got stuck in my head when trying to remember a different character! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
you said yourself im a harem master so every girl will be in it that i like

however i tend to rank my girls sometimes and mommy goes and heather goes far above nika if you looked a the Nika preview you should realize why i think this way saying it in this comment will just spoiler it

im a milf man at heart even more so of a mommys man so Juilanna ranks higher then Heather

my rank from what i can remember of the side girls

Mommy
Heather
the chocolate girl
the girlfriend
Nika
Mi personal ranking is :
-Veronika
-Heather
-Maureen ( the girlfriend )
-Giuliana ( the Mommy )
-Gaz ( the "bitch")
-Natascha ( the tatto worker )
-Monica ( the " chocolate girl )

Bacon of course is off category :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Mi personal ranking is :
-Veronika
-Heather
-Maureen ( the girlfriend )
-Giuliana ( the Mommy )
-Gaz ( the "bitch")
-Natascha ( the tatto worker )
-Monica ( the " chocolate girl )

Bacon of course is off category :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
you havent played the last update have you and the reason why i didnt put Gaz in the list is well i consider her the same as Nika but since Nika means Sweet home Alabama time so she ranks higher then Gaz by a long shot

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes