django009

Jun 29, 2017
(I assume you use Windows 10)
Try to install Windows Media Feature Pack

If you can't install it, update your video codecs by installing the newest version of K-Lite Codec Mega Pack.

And yes, there is a way to extract the animations from the game ;)

Aren't the animations in the CGrips file which is available on OP? :unsure:

Sorry, I don't understand your question! o_O Can you try to explain it a little bit better. Thanks!

If you start the game in fullscreen you can switch to windowed-mode by pressing ALT+Enter.

I hope this answered your question.
I'm sorry English is not my language. but I'll try

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
No, he said "Before yesterday (we) have to be already tomorrow we are enlighted".

Et c'est encore pire ...
En effet !
yes, you are more correct than i was.
May it be a cryptic message, some clues left by an ancient civilization, another "Pierre de Rosette", which may lead us to discover the meaning of the universe ! Hmmm, to be continued, i hope.

Apr 16, 2018
@commanderkorra But you try one more time to download and you had always same problem at 88 % of downloading file asked for a password ?
Or now everything ok ?
Because from my site i try a new Dw of the game from Mega and i made without any problem just few minutes ago...
Let us know if you have still this problem or if you have solved all , following the instruction i wrote you in my previous post
I will try it again soon, hopefully will get it working. Thank you

Reactions: Fantabaldu
Apr 16, 2018
I have to admit, your prediction were far better than mine!

Don't even try to please me! You are out! :p :LOL:

I need some clarification here: Do you have the archive file (.rar) on your computer or does your browser / computer try to extract the file direct after you download the game?

It is possible that some options of your Unpacker is messing with your download manager.

Try this:
- Uninstall your unpacker (WinRar, 7-Zip, WinZip, etc.)..
- Donwload the game again (You can try to use a different browser)
- Try Windows build-in unpacker to extract the game or install 7-zip again (don't change any options!).

Thanks for the advice. I downloaded it, and the file says its a 9 zip.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
ne sais pas ce que vous voulez dire, ce qui est pire alors?
As fun as it is, you may want to write in English also before the Admin patrol caught you.
You can also write in your native tongue and use an online translator for the English, unless it is yours, because French is clearly not ;)

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes