King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:unsure: Well i can't tell it with absolute certainty but thats roughly about six times of the average wage where i live for a person who works 10 hours daily. So, no offense, but your statement sounds arrogant to say the least.
With respect to you.. but on the other hand your life support cost are lower as in "1st World Countries". Here in Europe $4,000 are not much. In North-America $4,000 as salary you
would not be able to pay your rent with it!

I lived in Brooklyn for a couple of months and the monthly rent was $2,100 excluding power cost, heat cost, grocery cost, etc..

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
:unsure: Well i can't tell it with absolute certainty but thats roughly about six times of the average wage where i live for a person who works 10 hours daily. So, no offense, but your statement sounds arrogant to say the least.
I believe you are not taking into consideration its field eh? lol
its not six time the average wage for that field. And its VERY hard to find cheap and EFFICIENT labor in that field.

and adding 1 more worker isnt going to cut the development time in half.

if you think you can hire HALF of a dev team for that value, ohh boy, you are deceiving yourself.

its not being arrogant. That value isnt much,specialy to hire good employees on that field..

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, this game isn't making as much money as it should. Especially compared to some other devs and their godawful and unoriginal rubbish. The characters are hot. The sex scenes are incredibly well done. And the story is actually somewhat intriguing. A lot of up and coming developers could learn a lot from these guys.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
The discussion about monthly salary around the world comes up pretty often on this forum.
I'm just here to play these awesome games people are making, what they are making isn't really a factor
that I consider when playing or waiting for an update, it's the quality of the game.

*except Gumdrop and co. those guys make too much :)*

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes