Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Got you covered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But to be honest, I don't think that an alternative Scut is the killer. He is mostly a drug addict but not a killer.

Devil Bacon? Who said that this version of Bacon is evil? :unsure: Yeah.. he knocked down our Bacon, but did not kill him. Therefore I don't think that alternative Bacon (aBacon) is from a Mirrorverse aka dark Universe (like in Star Trek) - You guys know what is missing for an evil Bacon version, right? ;)

There is one more apparition of the hoodie guy that looks like the mc as well, that hoodie seems popular for sure.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
But to be honest, I don't think that an alternative Scut is the killer. He is mostly a drug addict but not a killer.
Yep, we saw the jeans jacket, 3 times : in the park, back alley of the tattoo shop, and in front of the theater (this time we know for sure it was Scut).
And actually it's more the third time that intrigue me the most, what was the point of this scene? to confuse us, to misleading us? To bring some clues?
If we have 2 Bacon or like Cold says, aBacon - Bacon. Would it be possible to have 2 Scut ? And who knows, aScut may be a good guy...

That being said, i'm still thinking for the moment of the 2 MC's theory concerning "Mystery Man"

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And actually it's more the third time that intrigue me the most, what was the point of this scene? to confuse us, to misleading us? To bring some clues?
Maybe Shadow man aka Mysery Man tries to blame it on Scut? :unsure:

If we have 2 Bacon or like Cold says, aBacon - Bacon. Would it be possible to have 2 Scut ? And who knows, aScut may be a good guy..
Scut is a deversion.. He isn't an important character in the story.

That being said, i'm still thinking for the moment of the 2 MC's theory concerning "Mystery Man"
Agree, or an unknown character, who we haven't been introduce yet.

Whoever the killer is, the question is: What is his motive behind attacking Gaz, killing Natasha and wearing the same jacket hoodie as Scut? :unsure:

Clues we have on Shadow man:
- He knows MC and Gaz
- His time travel equipment is more advance as Bacon's machine (not sure about his new machine: G.E.R.T.R.U.D.E)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
What is his motive behind attacking Gaz
On that point it remains unclear ! Did he attack her or did save her? Because, i remind you what she said :
-You've helped me more than anyone has today... You just saved me

But in the scene the MC is just passing by and saw what happened, he didn't really saved her ! And mystery man even says to MC :
-Take care of the lady... you're late.

Then...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
On that point it remains unclear ! Did he attack her or did save her? Because, i remind you what she said :
-You've helped me more than anyone has today... You just saved me

But in the scene the MC is just passing by and saw what happened, he didn't really saved her ! And mystery man even says to MC :
-Take care of the lady... you're late.

Then...
I was wondering about this too! So... how about there are two different Shadow Mans?!
One who attacked Gaz and the one who saved her?

Or is it a simply "translation mistake" made by Aesouh? :LOL:

spikyjohn

May 22, 2017
I can't solve the Black/White Bug, even with the patch from Microsoft. Do you have any idea how I can play the game?
(Win 64)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
you need install C++ 2015 x64 .. if you have other C++ 2017 or other versions installed, uninstall them.
I disagree with the uninstall part. This isn't a real OS with symbol versioning in dynamic libraries. You don't have 1 copy of libc++.so that has multiple versions of std::thread, and the loader picks the version that the program requests. Each version of the MS C++ standard library comes in its own DLL. You can uninstall the 2013 and 2017 redistributables, but they have nothing to do with the 2015 redistributable.

Trust me, I'm a "coder". My avatar says so! :p

Reactions: Aesouh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I disagree with the uninstall part. This isn't a real OS with symbol versioning in dynamic libraries. You don't have 1 copy of libc++.so that has multiple versions of std::thread, and the loader picks the version that the program requests. Each version of the MS C++ standard library comes in its own DLL. You can uninstall the 2013 and 2017 redistributables, but they have nothing to do with the 2015 redistributable.

Trust me, I'm a "coder". My avatar says so! :p
I agree with you, but it depends on the order you install the redistributables. If you have 2017 but not 2015, then Windoof doesn't allow you to install 2015. Which means you have to uninstall 2017 first, then install 2015, and after this you can install 2017 again. ;)

Trust me, I speak out of experience by helping people solving this issue! :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I unistalled them, but now for some reason the installation of the C++ 2015 can't get completed.
Are you sure nothing no other Visual C++ is left in Software?

Here is the link from Visual C++ 2015. You need x64 or x86 - depends on the game build you downloaded.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes