PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Body art is "mutiliation" to the body lol.
I've always seen it as vandalism, but that's just my personal opinion
Okay, so I know one of the rules of time travel is not to cross your own time stream otherwise bad things might happen
You can't really deliberately alter a past event because that event wouldn't occur to want to change in the first place (Grandfather/Hitler Paradox), so just do the nasty in the pasty like Philip J Fry!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Okay, so I know one of the rules of time travel is not to cross your own time stream otherwise bad things might happen (I'm a long time viewer of Doctor Who, but that doesn't appear to apply here).

Anyway, if MC ends up being his own father, don't you think his mother would recognize him some twenty years later?
Actually, no. Firstly, it would mean he visited a timeline he was in before, the exact same one where he ended up being his own father. Secondly, while he MAY be aware of the possibility, his mom would not be. Imagine yourself in her situation, what would be your explanation. That its just a weird resemblance. Definitely not that its some sort of timetravel shenanigans going on. The human mind rationalizes. She wouldn't even bring it up. Because why. What would you ask from your son. Hey son, were you the one impregnating me before you were actually born? No. So it would require very special, very artificial circumstances like involving her into the actual time travel, otherwise she'd never believe it and thus would never suspect.
Sigh. He's not his own father.

We know these facts (as I've explained before):
  1. He fucked his mother for 1 stretch of time in the past.
  2. When he was fucking her, she didn't have any children.
  3. He had an older sister.
So, he could have been his older sister's father, but he can't be his own father.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Okay, so I know one of the rules of time travel is not to cross your own time stream otherwise bad things might happen (I'm a long time viewer of Doctor Who, but that doesn't appear to apply here).
Doctor Who has no time travel concept for the show.. as you wrote :
Wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
is Doctor Who's concept.

Anyway, if MC ends up being his own father, don't you think his mother would recognize him some twenty years later?
No, he isn't is own father or his own grandfather etc... If Mot and Aes pull this crap of lazy writing I personally will beat the shit out of them! PROMISE!

What many people forget is the fact, that the current time line is an altered time line and not the original one.

Right now we don't know how the original time line looks like. We also don't know who and how many times the time line has been altered. But what we know is, that Bacon changed something in the past, which cause a heavy alteration of the original time line. He also repeated certain events over and over again (time loops?) in which he included and trust MC more and more.

What the alteration cause so far:
- missing persons: MC's older sister, OMJ's wife and daughter, Bacon's dad
- all girls are attracted to MC
- 3 different people have 3 different time machines (from different times or parallel universes?)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
No, he isn't is own father or his own grandfather etc... If Mot and Aes pull this crap of lazy writing I personally will beat the shit out of them! PROMISE!
Obviously you ARE correct, BUT you mind isn't twisted (CRAZY) like mine so you missed the (FAKE probably) truth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could of course go on with the wild speculation, but I want to save some insanity for later posts. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I'm MOST worried that some RATIONAL Crazy reason for my obsession in seeing a Moose (and maybe a squirrel) will find it's way into the game. :eek:

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
What many people forget is the fact, that the current time line is an altered time line and not the original one.

But what we know is, that Bacon changed something in the past, which cause a heavy alteration of the original time line. He also repeated certain events over and over again (time loops?) in which he included and trust MC more and more.
These two points that Cold Arctus wrote can be really central to understand , what it's going to happen in next update and from these two point i want to start to make some theories.

If the current time line is an altered one , all this time confusion could start from first day , because nobody can be sure from which point in the past happened something that messed up completely all thinks. But we can be pretty sure that the person that create this big caos in the time line should be Bacon. So not only the question must be what he really made Bacon , but when he made something to mess up thinks in a so big chaotic way.
My theory is that Bacon mess up completely think at first time travel he made and this provokes like a " Butterfly effect " in the other time lines and with next time jumps he has had the sole effect of making matters worse . He discovered that time travel can have some collateral health problem ( only after he understood that it's necessary to use some " protection " to be safe during a time jump) . For this reason he knows that his friend ( the protagonist ) have some health problems ( also the sexual attraction with girl can be explained like collateral effect ) .
My second hypothesis is that the last twist in the plot with the arrival of a second Bacon , is that this is not a Evil Bacon , but a Bacon from a different time line that he discovered before the right "medicine" to give to protagonist and save the correct going on of temporal lines . Like a Deus ex machina to unexpectedly resolve the plots and a apparently inexplicable situation.

I'm in the same opinion that Cold Arctus has , i don't think at all the Mc could be is own father or his own grandfather ; it would be not only a lazy explication and it could create a strange feeling for a player in future chapters of the game...
every explications must arrive from the first time jump for sure and this provoked some health issue . But now we come back to first question : what really made Bacon to mess up all thinks ? what could be the thing also small that he made to have a so big effect after in a so different time lines ? my hypothesis here is that in his first jump , for some reason Bacon met the other alternative Bacon , the same that it's arrived in last twist and one of the two version become completely crazy for this meeting. So for sure there is a good Bacon and a Evil one , but nobody knows who is really the bad one ....

Dabrens

Aug 13, 2018
Can anyone help me, I have a black screen but with the music after entering my name in the game and after the message ''did you ever make a mistake...'' ???

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me, I have a black screen but with the music after entering my name in the game and after the message ''did you ever make a mistake...'' ???
Follow the instructions there are in the Opening post for White/Black screen problems :

If the game is black/white and no images. Please install the x64 version for 64-bit game version, x86 version for 32-bit game version patch from Microsoft:

Reactions: Oddball2k

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
for some reason i cant unlocl the threesomes with julie and heather? need to do smt especially or?i know that it happens on day 6 on kitchen when i get home from the mall, but when i get home i get that flashback and leads me to them when they younger and the kitchen scene does not happen.Followed both wimp and here paths and...nix

Last edited:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
did i miss threesome with mauren mom and mc?
There is not a properly Threesome scene between Mc , July and Maureen. On day 4 when Maureen arrive to see the protagonist at his home , there is a sex scene between them and July peeps them from the Bedroom's door , without being seen ...
for some reason i cant unlocl the threesomes with julie and heather? need to do smt especially or?i know that it happens on day 6 on kitchen when i get home from the mall, but when i get home i get that flashback and leads me to them when they younger and the kitchen scene does not happen.Followed both wimp and here paths and...nix
First look if you have the right version installed in your pc that have to be 0.5.3 PE P1 , you can find it in the Op for the windows system
Here the correct path for the threesome with July and Heather , hero path : Day6 morning , mom bedroom -Laptop to edit photo - Bacon house- Bacon room-Peep a heather in the shower - Molly boutique -Home (Nika Teasing )-July shower -John house -Bacon Home - Beach-Mall-Home and go in the kitchen , follow the scene with July and heather and you will have the threesome with them in your bedroom

If there is some step not so clear you can the H key ( hint system ) to show you next choice you have to do ...

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2018
Thoughts after playing this game for the first time:
  • Why can't the mom be shower scene mom hot the entire game?
  • MC "loves" his mom, Also MC: Here mom have another cancer stick makes ya look all sexy like.
  • Maureen is a total G! Marry that girl now!
  • I really just want the MC to bang his sister already! I mean seriously she might be one of the hottest characters I've seen in a RENPY game (though maybe a bit too skinny).
  • Dad needs to fuck off, lil sis is MINE!
  • Really hope fucking with time wont effect my little harem I got going.
  • LOL MC deflowered his Mom and BF's Mom in the past... wait a sec Bacon has access to video feeds of the past and is one betrayal away from being a super villian.
  • Story's starting to get a bit dark...

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes