Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
I really like this game but when I make choices then progress the story my choices sometimes gets reversed like while I'm at the Hospital it says I broke up with my girlfriend!..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I really like this game but when I make choices then progress the story my choices sometimes gets reversed like while I'm at the Hospital it says I broke up with my girlfriend!..
This is because you play a bugged version. Make sure you play v0.5.3 (PE) P1!

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Hallo an alle Spieler die das Spiel auch gerne mal in deutsch spielen möchten. Ich hab mir die Mühe gemacht, alles zu übersetzen, damit ich den Dialog auch mal ganz verstehe, da ich Englisch nur eingeschränkt verstehe. Deswegen auch dieser Artikel in deutsch. Über eine Rückmeldung wie die Übersetzung funktioniert wäre ich dankbar. Alsö hier der Link
come to our translator channel ))

Oct 20, 2017
I cannot save the game for some reason. I am playing on a windows 64 bit computer and the game is not showing what I save. The save file is being creating but its not showing up in the game at all. Any tips on how to fix this?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I cannot save the game for some reason. I am playing on a windows 64 bit computer and the game is not showing what I save. The save file is being creating but its not showing up in the game at all. Any tips on how to fix this?
This means the location where you put the game has no permission to write and read to the %AppData% directory, where the saves are stored.

Reactions: Motkeyz

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
plz somebody help i will start day 3 and the screen is black and nothing happen. somebody knows why??

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes