Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
vc_redist.x64.exe
14.3 MB
vc_redist.x86.exe
13.5 MB
Thanks for the reference - which one to download there?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
vc_redist.x64.exe
14.3 MB
vc_redist.x86.exe
13.5 MB
Thanks for the reference - which one to download there?
vc_redist.x86.exe

But you shouldn't have to download it, it's included in the game folder in Unconditional Love_Data/StreamingAssets/ folder :)

/A

Exabyte

Jan 29, 2018
In version 4.3 I have no problem but now I downloaded version 5.2 there is text but there is no picture neither in a new game nor an old stored one. Can some help please?
I had same problem as you, my solution was to move the game folder to some plain text location like the desktop or downloads folder.

My best guess is that the game doesn't like to run within folders using certain special characters/text.

I was hiding my "stash" using a zero width space which the game doesn't seem to like being in.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I had same problem as you, my solution was to move the game folder to some plain text location like the desktop or downloads folder.

My best guess is that the game doesn't like to run within folders using certain special characters/text.

I was hiding my "stash" using a zero width space which the game doesn't seem to like being in.
It is possible that this indeed causes problems for the storage file to be found or some other files. Not really able to do much about that here because I use built in commands to get the game data folders, and if windows doesn't really know what's up then the game will have trouble as well.

/A

Reactions: Baka plays
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes