cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
DO I NEED To KEEP (SAVE) "Compressed" folder AFTER I "unzip" it??
No, you don't need to keep the Game archive (zip, rar, 7zip) files.
(I KNOW, or at least suspect, THAT IF anything goes 'wrong' with FILE; I will need Zipped folder to Re-Extract FILE)
Correct, if you deleted the archive file you have to re-download the entire game again.
I am running Out of "FREE SPACE" to Download New Updates... and I Do Not have a External HD yet.
Another option would be to delete unneeded CGrips of the game.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Correct, if you deleted the archive file you have to re-download the entire game again.

Thank YOU!! Was stupid Question because I Feel That I SHOULD Already Know This SH*T!! LOL

What is "CGrips of the game"??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Just to Clarify, I CAN Delete ANY/ALL Compressed (ZIP) Files After I have Extracted Game folder.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man the dev's are really makin me worried first they take my fav girl away (Nika) and then they don't even show my 2nd girl (Gaz) in the trailer. It's going to brake my heart if there wont be as many scenes with Nika now that shes a plot piece maybe having to search for her half the game :cry:

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Man the dev's are really makin me worried first they take my fav girl away (Nika) and then they don't even show my 2nd girl (Gaz) in the trailer. It's going to brake my heart if you wont get as many scenes with Nika now that shes a plot piece maybe having to search for her half the game :cry:
For me it's great, those 2 are my least favorite girls :D But I don't know I feel like you'll see Nika anyway. I have no infos, just a feeling.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It will be funny though if they spin it in such a way that all the women in the game are all unknowingly the MC kids. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cold_arctus

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It will be funny though if they spin it in such a way that all the women in the game are all unknowingly all the MC kids. :LOL:
That would be funny, but I don't see how he could be Nika's dad. She came along well after he disappeared from Julie's life.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
That would be funny, but I don't see how he could be Nika's dad. She came along well after he disappeared from Julie's life.
Well idk if she ever went to one of those "masked" clubs before cause it would be pretty easy if she ever did. But most likely it would be (a little unsavory) when she had a hard patch with her hubby and went out for a drunken night (Juli telling the Dad that she was getting a hotel when she stormed out). She had a one night stand that she can't remember. Which her getting pregnant never got questioned who the dad is because her and the MC dad always f*ck like rabbits.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well idk if she ever went to one of those "masked" clubs before cause it would be pretty easy if she ever did. But most likely it would be (a little unsavory) when she had a hard patch with her hubby and went out for a drunken night (Juli telling the Dad that she was getting a hotel when she stormed out). She had a one night stand that she can't remember. Which her getting pregnant never got questioned who the dad is because her and the MC dad always f*ck like rabbits.
I doubt it, because she seemed very leery about cheating on his dad in the story.

leinil

Jul 3, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone, We planned a release this weekend, but due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to delay One of the team has suffered a bereavement of a close family member, so we have had to delay the release.
We apologise for this, but in the opinion of the team family comes first, we hope you all understand our decision. In the meantime, the rest of the team will continue to work on additional content, and some Christmas renders of the girls outside of the game.
Thank you all again for your continued support and patience.
While we appreciate that many of you would like to offer your condolences, could we ask you to please not ask which member of the team it was, again thanks for your understanding.
Motkeyz Games Team
Hi everyone, We planned a release this weekend, but due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to delay One of the team has suffered a bereavement of a close family member, so we have had to delay the release.
We apologise for this, but in the opinion of the team family comes first, we hope you all understand our decision. In the meantime, the rest of the team will continue to work on additional content, and some Christmas renders of the girls outside of the game.
Thank you all again for your continued support and patience.
While we appreciate that many of you would like to offer your condolences, could we ask you to please not ask which member of the team it was, again thanks for your understanding.
Motkeyz Games Team

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes