AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Tim's Adventures [v0.1.1] [Err Yopo] - Compressed

Win [292 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit...2.5gb to 300mb...what kind of files they are using?

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
The game has received an update on the Itchio page if anyone's curious. Version 1.2 is out with its link here: a lot of fixes and it is now back at 2.6 GB. Still no public comments to be made on the game page... hope he fixes that soon. A lot of images and 3 whole animated scenes.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TimsAdventures-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
200.gif

So watching this game again since the first release I see that it has the tags femdom/lesbian/humiliation plus some users saying that the MC is an idiot or spineless, also in the previews looks like 4 of the possible LI are lesbians or at least bisexual I wonder how much of this game is going to be a lesbo cuck fest or a creep voyeur MC? and I guess if one wants to avoid those characters the game is not worth it since it seems that they are main characters?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are Female Domination, Humiliation, Lesbian, Voyeurism and the Planned Tags: Blackmail, Drugs, Footjob, Slave, Sleeping sex, and BDSM avoidable?.

ZERO_19ft

May 29, 2022
Look, the story is taking a flow as the creator wants, some labels were put as in the future, one or another that is found, but everything in the future of the game is going to change, it is not what it seems, I tell you this because I am the one who writes that haha GIF_20240628_172032_099.gif GIF_20240628_172032_099.gif

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Look, the story is taking a flow as the creator wants, some labels were put as in the future, one or another that is found, but everything in the future of the game is going to change, it is not what it seems, I tell you this because I am the one who writes that haha View attachment 3925948 View attachment 3925948
But is the femdom , lesbian,humiliation obligatory ? Better tell now so people who dont like it can leave now ,also to many lesbian girls for a harem i get a couple but this much in the beginning .... Is this really a harem

Reactions: EJW

ZERO_19ft

May 29, 2022
But is the femdom , lesbian,humiliation obligatory ? Better tell now so people who dont like it can leave now ,also to many lesbian girls for a harem i get a couple but this much in the beginning .... Is this really a harem
The game is taking shape. The humiliations and lesbians are part of the story's process, everything will be noticed in the future, but what we want is for it not to be the same spoiler (it will have everything) but everything will be for the development of the character, you will see why.

ZERO_19ft

May 29, 2022
You can say that each character will have their own story, obviously it is related to the MC. I know that many people do not like it but others do, like any game, but do not judge a game that is just starting without knowing anything about the story. The creator is making the game where there is more community and also for tastes because it is about enjoying, not criticizing, but like any game we accept criticism related to the game, not tastes. :coffee:;)

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The game is taking shape. The humiliations and lesbians are part of the story's process, everything will be noticed in the future, but what we want is for it not to be the same spoiler (it will have everything) but everything will be for the development of the character, you will see why.
tenor (16).gif

Why beat around the bush? just said it's gonna be forced and unavoidable and you save yourself from answering the same questions.

Reactions: TKdropemoff and EJW
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes