VN Ren'Py Completed Tim's Terrible Tuesday [v0.98] [Deevil]

GayGaymerGuy

Aug 7, 2020
Question: What is it with the gay & fury implosion of games these days Oo?
What is it with the first 5-10 comments of nearly every gay game on this website being along the lines of "eww, a GAY game?!" You know how many breasts and vaginas I have to sift through just to find one gay game? And how many gay games I have to then sift through to find one that isn't about furries? The tag clearly says "gay;" so if you don't want to play a gay game, click on one of the hundreds of straight games on this site.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
What is it with the first 5-10 comments of nearly every gay game on this website being along the lines of "eww, a GAY game?!" You know how many breasts and vaginas I have to sift through just to find one gay game? And how many gay games I have to then sift through to find one that isn't about furries? The tag clearly says "gay;" so if you don't want to play a gay game, click on one of the hundreds of straight games on this site.
It's what normies do. If it's not exactly like them- and let's be honest here, usually that means white, straight, abled, cis, male- then they have to try to BULLY it out of existence.

deevilj

Apr 23, 2019
Hi all, as the creator of the game, I would really appreciate it if ONLY the demo were posted here. The game cost me $100's (maybe over $1000) to create, not to mention my time. I sell the full version on itch.io for only $5 and, of course, the demo is there if you don't want to fork out the money until you've tried it. It's not the world's best game by any means, but I would appreciate it not being pirated. Thanks!