RPGM - Completed - TINY KING ~Amelia and the Little Flask of the Demon King~ [v1.01] [aburasobabiyori]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: 1.01]
    Final Score: 2.75/5
    1. Story: Not much to say here, weak plot and characters, so not much to add (1/5)
    2. Originality: Also not much originality. Nothing you haven't seen in others games. There is a REALLY hard grind since everything is extremely expensive. (2/5)
    3. Sound: Generic RPGM sounds and musics. Lots of thing you can see in other games. (2/5)
    4. Playability: RPGM, not much to add here. (3/5)
    5. Performance: Normal, but you can't even configure the size of the window (4/5)
    6. Bugs: Did not see any. (5/5)
    7. +18: Well, the art is cute, but the scenes are more of the same. Good one time one game, but nothing else. (3/5)
    8. Amount of content: The game is too short. It's just a grind to kill the a hero. You have literally 3 outside maps and 3 inside maps. So there ain't much to do. (2/5)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Radience

So this was the third game i played from this author and i think there only 3 of them translated anyway, but this author is all about public humiliation thats what all of the games from him has been all about and this game wans't any different. The art from this author never disapoints i really love his art and characters design and most of the characters reactions to the scenes are really good this game is kinda short but still pretty good.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Kalenz123

Very cute protagonist.(y)
    Plotline holds a lot of potential. Playing from the Dark Lord's POV who has to go up against the heroes of menkind. Nothing that wasn't done before but still rare too see it pulled off well. Sadly it wasn't here.
    For the gameplay get an autoclicker and work as a barmaid until you have 310000 gold. Then get the Dark Lord's armor from the merchant and start beating up the same respawning enemies in the most generic rpgm format until you grinded up enough to beat the final boss.
    The H scenes are ok in and off themselves but everything around this game is just done so poorly it made it hard to enjoy them.
    Also the main char is the prudest demon I have ever seen. :cautious: