RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screen_1.png

Overview:
TM is a game similar, in spirit, to Shrinking fun and Shrinking EXP, you get caught by girls if you get too close to them and they insert you into their body where they try to keep you imprisoned and you have to fight to escape them!
But it has many unique characteristics that make it very different to its predecessors. The first important thing to point out is in this game you can't travel from one building to another, the streets are too dangerous for such a tiny man, you need to use the girls to move about! And if you think to be stuck, with no other ways to go, look around. Every map of this game includes little hiding spots where you can rest and advance time at your leisure!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2023-09-09
Developer: DevS098
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Guide

yonsisac thanks for the link

screen_2.png screen_5.png Sh_sleep_Base.png Yu_ButtCatch_Panties and Tiny.png Yu_Surprise_Base.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
I don't see a way of getting out of that breast when I always get drowsy and it saps SO MUCH of my energy over time and resting is barely (if not at all) restoring my energy. I'm legit stuck at the school toilet tryna clamber out of that breast for a good 30mins and im getting very sick of it. Really trying to get somewhere but...

Reactions: LEPINETRA

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
At first sight i thought: Thats my game...until i started it. Honestly, it is asolutly unplayable, every step forward leads 2 steps back, regardless of the choice...and if you see the light at the end of the tunnel you get sleepy...

@jackoffonher
Unbirth is the level i want to lose ^^
Just think it over...what is birth? Then think backwards ^^

BonsaiWeed

Jul 7, 2018
It seemed like an interesting game, until I donwloaded it and tried to play. The whole energy retention system is terrible. You try to get out, you get sucked in. You try to rest, you get sucked in. You try to pleasure, you get sucked in... RNG seems to determine everything. And having to run it in a stamp sized window does not help at all (fullscreen does not look good on a 16:9 monitor). So, unless I misunderstood the mechanics of the game, it is not a particularly good one...

Fatedman

Dec 20, 2018
The game looks good at first and it could be so amazing but then suddenly you get so frustrated with the difficulty of it that it gets really crazy! This game will be much more enjoyable if you fix that problem, right now this is a 1 girl vore game :)

Reactions: QuothIt

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you could go the long way and search for it, or you scroll down...its in the Similar threads List ^^
I would give you the Link but...its not really polite to to it in this Topic :p

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

rowgran

Jun 13, 2018
difficulty is to high, and from what I can tell you cannot buff yourself with stats in the save editor, if they add a difficulty setting so we can choose how hard it is that would be great.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes