RPGM - Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Archetype0

As much as I want to like this game and show it support and love. Much like the guy before me, it'd be a lie to sing only praises of the game. I kind of want to see games like this one be able to rise up though. I'd love to see something more come about later on..

It's very hard to say if this game is alive or dead right now, as the developer seemed to be in a rut and has expressed that there's now newer versions of RPG maker and that everything feels old and outdated, but.. I can still hold out hope. Maybe the game could even be pushed forward in versions as well in some way.

That being said, the game has decent ideas and good scenes, but it comes off as extremely rough to learn what to do. Sometimes you can just get poor luck and an escape attempt go poorly wrong for no reason at all, and the method to obtaining the level 2 version of the second spell is so far hidden that I'm surprised I found it at all.

There should be a way for after you get the girl to like you enough to have an "AutoPlay" or for other things to come about.. And while it may seem hard to come up with newer ways to make things different when it comes to content like this, there are other games currently out right now that are exploring new aspects of this type of content.

If I could suggest something crazy I'd love to see. Kasumi having sex with another girl while you're inside of her would be pretty neat

Anyways. I've wrote a lot more than I intended on this. I was just gonna drop some quick words and move on, but.. Idk. Just couldn't do it
  2. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

I sincerely wish a necromancer could raise the dev from the dead and order the completion of the game as there are zero games even remotely like this one AFAIK completed

That out of the way the game plays like fucking utter shit. No skip or way to speed shit up and fuck spending at least 15 minutes to over an hour with the in or out out out out rest out out and fucking on and fucking on AND OUT does not even fuckin work half the time AT ALL. Unless out of stamina fuck all else happens or progresses. This is just for one fucking time! One let alone the others. Whatever possible amusing note is mercilessly brutalized and murdered by the atrocious tedium. AND I am not talkin about dipshit level Im talking about what in the games context is unrealistically insane difficulty aka "easy"
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rophyr

Really really good! just, the moment where we are out of someone body and in the "dreams" are really slow x) but except that it's a golden game! Never seen this concept and I love it! Wish there was more games like this one! ^-^
  4. 5.00 star(s)

archdude

Game wasn't bad before, but now, with introduction of relationship system, it really stepped up miles. Scenes no longer seem disconnected and all your actions now to influence how the girl will treat you in future. You can even speak with your giantess now! Unfortunately implemented only for starting girl atm, but this is definitely a way to go.
    So much demanded gentle giantess/momdom approach that so many many games of this genre lack, no hard vore and guro, all this ticks all of my boxes for this specific kink. Some sidequests start to appear here and there, even some rpg skills, i like how this evolving quite a bit.
    Some might find gameplay bland and repetitive, but for me its exactly what i was hoping for. Snug and cozy just like insides of giant girl, gameplay loop offer you somehow meditating experience where you struggle to get out, just to return later on, because where else would you rather be really?
    I'll give this one 5 stars in advance. Even though it's in the early stages and needs quite a bit of work to be polished, but direction its heading on is really on point, and game is really underrated so far. Can recommend not only to giantess fans, but for general audience that want to get acquainted with kink without some shocking details it might entail.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Umbrawl

It's a full rng game. I dont get it that you can get punished with every action. Imagine playing final fantasy or something and you use heal(rest) and instead of healing you get damaged + damage from the enemy. I dont know could have been a fun game, but where is the fun when it behaves like lotto
  6. 5.00 star(s)

c-rush

Long awaited the development of the plot. Games of this kind (unbirth) I like the most. In this game, I do not like it when unique characters do not differ from the extras. I hope the author does not spoil this game with excessive cruelty towards the protogonist.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ryonaman

If you like Shrinking EXP you definitely should try this it's an overall improvement over that game in pretty much every way. The only thing the game needs is more variety of girls hopefully more will get added.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Monsaic

well, talk about looking promising and being a huge letdown. expected so much more from the array of possibilities for that kind of fetish... but what do you get? weak rng gameplay with no real indications or specifications on progression. repeating settings with no variation. standard hentai graphics.