Tips/Advice you would give to rookie Female Adventures

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Say you are a strong, highly skilled, and experienced female adventure in game like say Fallen Makina, any of OneOne1 games, Hunter Claire, or Eclipse works' Ariadne. A group of young rookie and virgin female adventures come up to you at the local guild and asks for advice on how begin their careers as adventurers.

What advice/tips would you give, and amongst them would you include, "Give up your virginity to someone you like, ASAP, and if possible before your first mission"? Why or why not?

Aug 30, 2017
"Give up your virginity to someone you like, ASAP, and if possible before your first mission"

Great advice because we all know what happens to defeated adventurers of the fair sex ;) Also standard reasonable suggestions like "Don't use up all MPs on low level monsters", "Check every container", "Monsters respawn so don't revisit a level if you don't have to" etc. Why? Because you don't want them to become as scarred and as cynical as you.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Forget weapons and just bring lube. At least your asshole won't be as torn maybe. Alternatively you could just not be an adventurer if getting raped by monsters on a daily basis isn't your thing.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Three advices:

-Don't go alone, form a team and don't try to achieve more than what you can truly do.
-wear a good chastity device that protects your virginity and your backroom, it is better if it has magic protection.
-Make it known where you are going so that if you don't come back a rescue team can go.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
-use 2 layers of socks to prevent blisters on your feet.
-never go anywhere without men accompanying you so you don't end up like those Scandinavian girls in morocco
-remember not to break the orc treaty so their ambassador wont raise a fuss and hurt our trade relations
-plan your route along where you'll replenish your water reserves
-respect the indigenous tribes wishes to be left alone so they don't die from viral diseases
-since modern female hygiene products don't exist yet you should probably use magic to halt your periods

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Get those assets thicc and learn to twerk hypnotically. Spend a few days with a virgin who likes to torture people to learn the Art of Torture. Next, wear some really, really skimpy armor under a nice cape. Get good at that shit. Now, when you come across a situation, just drop that cape and shake that ass so all males get boners and can't move. Quickly speak in teasing tones to turn them into your personal army. Remember to keep them loyal by constantly teasing them, touching them, and whispering naughty things into their ears. If anyone should disobey you, instantly (and I mean don't hesitate) torture them like that virgin taught you to make them fear the repercussions.
Adventuring has never been so easy. :p

lukazil

Oct 30, 2017
Any kind of oddly powerful female armor in a ruin is prolly a trap, have someone else put it on first.

If you have a crush on anyone, bang them before you do any kind of adventuring.

Any male monster will prolly try to rape you, so chastity belts are a must. Also make sure you've actually defeated them, a couple extra stabs doesn't cost you anything.

Don't be meek, the universe will see that as a sign to fuck with you.
Don't be a bitch, the universe will see that as a sign to break you.

Try to work with Amazons if you can find them, they tend to be God's Favored Females.

Maybe don't go adventuring at all? The odds are really not in your favor of having a good experience.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I would practice spar with them till their skills are honed, and any unnecessary movement is removed from their attack patterns. I would suggest bringing different kinds of weapons, look for any noice and anomaly, pay attention to the surroundings, I would tell them to protect the spell casters and archers, to have shields and antidotes and never underestimate their enemies and make sure the enemy is not playing dead.
If I was a male adventurer I would also use my charisma for ...

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
It really depends on their actual goals and the world they live in. If you go from a bleeding virgin to a slut hungering for monster smegma and barbed tentacles in 3 goblins or less then you either are far too mentally fragile to be an adventurer or you genuinely did want to be that slut all along, in which case obviously bang everything because it's easier and safer than fighting.

The same goes for the general setting, if monster pregnancies are extremely pleasurable and come to term in less than a week with no lasting harm to you then the world should already have adapted ages ago and the main concern would be traveling in pairs/groups in case you are unable to kill your own offspring and monster overpopulation becomes an issue.

On the other hand with many rape/guro games the only viable option is nonexistence. Kill yourself immediately after leaving durable advice for others to follow suite. If respawns are a thing ensure your respawn point is secluded and implement a renewable and reasonably painless suicide method i.e. a very tall cliff or a large field of poisonous plants. If you ever have a chance meeting with a god-like entity capable of granting genuine nonexistence (Buddhist Nirvana or Final Fantasy "eradicate all of creation" monster, doesn't matter) ACCEPT IMMEDIATELY!

Anything between the extremes of "slut world" and "violation world" would require careful detailed consideration but honestly the way they're portrayed in most actual games it basically boils down to either level-grinding to kill everything or staying put and not being an adventurer in the first place, unlike IRL town NPCs don't seem to have any actual survival needs.