Seeking Tired of penises

wtfimmune

Dec 31, 2018
I'll admit that I'm a complete degenerate but god damn, I'm sick and tired of seeing the payoff of fully romancing a character meaning my character gets to put their dick in them and that's it. There are so many ways to get sexual pleasure but I keep seeing vanilla sex, sex, sex and more sex.
It doesn't even have to be super degen, what about double penetration? Girl has dildo in her while you're fucking her? You can even spice it up with a vegetable. Heck, I'd even like to see the guy having something up his arse while doing someone.

There are sooo many different fetishes out there but I find it so difficult to find any on here, I guess because of lack of tags and overall rarity of these kinks.
Does anyone here have any games with rare kinks/fetishes they'd like to share?

Reactions: rgnar62

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Time Loop Hunter - there's a scene where the MC and a maniac friend interrogate a false-flag rioter, first they torture her with jumper cables and a metal dildo, next he forces her to lick the friend's pussy and then he shoves his dick in his friend's mouth; there's also double-penetration scene with a polyamorous couple; it takes a while to get there, but there are also many other non-vanilla scenes in addition to the vanilla stuff
Healslut - the MC can try to blame a crime on somebody else, she'll end up in fetters herself, with forced headshaving and forced lactation

Reactions: rgnar62

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
Well, my game features the horror kink. May not be exactly what you mean, but it is pretty rare :unsure: